[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make penetration feel less bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1740.jpg (167KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
167KB, 900x1600px
How do you make penetration feel less bad?
>>
>>18090421
need more details.
>>
>>18090421
If you're guy is complaining that penetration is hurting, try using a smaller strap on for a while.
>>
>>18090462
>you're
I dun goofed.
>>
>>18090421
more lube and practice
>>
>>18090421
Try fitting one hand instead of both
>>
tell your boyfriend to be more mindful and at leas spit before fucking your boipussi.
>>
>>18090428
Having a penis put into me feels bad. Putting a penis into me apparently feels good. There is a conflict of interests.

>>18090470
Does PIV need lube?

>>18090474
I guess I really should have specified I am female.
>>
>>18090538
can you penetrate yourself with no pain or it also hurts?
>>
>>18090538
If you're turned on then lubrication shouldn't be an issue for a healthy female. Try having more foreplay before penetration maybe?
>>
>>18090538
>asked for more details
>elaborates on what penetration means

Nice attitude there m8. There's a lot of details you should've specified besides being female.
>>
>>18090547
It's not painful either way, just unpleasant. Like having a foreign object inserted in you.

>>18090559
I hate anything that makes it last longer than it has to. I'd rather just get it over with if it has to happen.
>>
>>18090570
so masturbating for you is unconformable?
what about getting eat up?
>>
>>18090570
>I'd rather just get it over with if it has to happen.
This is probably a big part of why you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>18090574
I don't insert anything while masturbating (whatever counts as such) and I've had a guy try, it just feels vile.
>>
>>18090578
So I dislike it because I dislike it?

How do you propose that should be solved?
>>
>>18090579
how do you usually get yourself off?
>>
>>18090538
you had to be asked your gender and for more details because your post was vague and stupid. go to the obgyn and have them check you nasty twat.

there are a lot of factors that can make sex painful and since your to dumb to explain properly what's going on and I don't feel like fishing for details, you should just talk to a professional.
>>
>>18090585
I don't. It's more like scratching an itch, the urge goes away on its own after maybe a minute.
>>
>>18090599
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
>>
>>18090600
Clitoral stimulation does nothing for you at all? It's not abnormal for penetration alone to fail to get you off, but if you can't reach orgasm then that's an entirely separate problem
>>
>>18090607
I don't need orgasms, I need to be able to give one without making a guy feel like he's putting down a dog.
>>
>>18090604
why would my feelings be hurt I just find it funny how stupid people are. my pussy hurts better ask for help from 4chan and then not even explain what the problem is. you just come off as really stupid. have fun with that dirty ichy pussy you dumb slut
>>
>>18090624
Whatever you say, sweetheart.
>>
>>18090611
Closet lesbian detected.

Even my asexual ex-girlfriend enjoyed sex the three times she ever wanted to have it.
>>
>>18090732
>Even my asexual ex-girlfriend enjoyed sex the three times she ever wanted to have it.
kek
>>
>>18090611
that seems really nice of you. Unfortunately probably the only solution is to actually like it. You seem to clasify for a medical condition. See a doc about it.
>>
>>18090732
If I was a lesbian I'd get a girlfriend. Unfortunately I want a boyfriend.

>>18090752
I have an appointment in a couple of weeks, though I don't see what they could do.

Give me horny pills?
>>
>>18090772
perhaps, yes. You may have hormonal problems curable with pills.
>>
>>18090777
What kind of a hormone makes people want to take dick?
>>
>>18090788
why, basically any sexual hormone. And oxytocine (I'm not sure if it counts as a sexual one).
>>
>>18090795
So how do I know if I'm lacking something or even want it?
>>
>>18090800
well, there's the culture that makes it pretty obvious for starters. Then there is the fact, that the desire to get intimate with your partner may be provided by your hormones, but the exat vaginal reactions may be not. Human organism is truly fucking complicated
>>
>>18090800
It's a predisposed biological urge, if you don't want it 'ever' then depending of how often the urge comes you could consider it abnormal.
>>
>>18090805
I don't have a desire to be intimate. I just want closure and affection and they come for a nasty price.
>>
>>18090809
yeah, that's what I meant. I'm not a native speaker, so excuse me.
>>
>>18090817
Oh, alright. Me neither.
>>
Oh, look, this crazy chick is back.

/adv/ is like the same 10 people just reposting their threads, isn't it?
>>
ky ultragel

they sell a tiny personal size bottle
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.