[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Employee problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0564.jpg (334KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
334KB, 640x426px
I have and employee who works harder than anyone I've got, unfortunately they're the poorest as far as quality of work. Requesting suggestions to help them.
>>
>>18090358
Give training.
>>
>>18090358
you sound like you think the person is your property or something.
>>
>>18090420
You sound like a faggot NEET who calls people wagecucks.

Spoiler alert: When you work someone who is your boss, and they sign your checks, and you're on their time then they can tell you what to do. If you don't like it you have every right to leave.
>>
>>18090420
In what way possible could you have read that and come to that conclusion? I would like for you to read my original post. Break it down for me, and explain. You seem like the type of person who gets fired regularly because "I ain't part of yer system man". So, again! Explain what you mean or get the fuck off my post you fucking cuck.
>>
>>18090407
I like that suggestion, but remedial training doesn't seem to be helping. When the mistakes are noticed the employee is very upset with how they performed also.
>>
>>18090434
You're a wise man. Glad you understand what I was talking about
>>
>>18090440
haha I never been fired in my life. I'm a jeweler and have my own business. I just thing the way you word thing is lacking, saying you have an employee like that implies that they belong to you and your better then them. it's in the language you use. treating your employees as inferior is most likely to get you shit work and people who hate their jobs/ resent you. being the ass hole boss on a power trip is never the thing you want to be. not saying you are that, I don't know enough about the situation, but based off you OP statement it kind of comes off that way.
>>
>>18090434
aw someone thinks they have a big dick because they are a GM at McDonald's. chill dude being a "boss" isn't shit. your not some big badass CEO
>>
>>18090358
If it's just carelessness due to poor training that become habit then you can fix the problem by re-training them. It could just also be ignorance. Have you spoken to them about their workmanship and the importance of quality work? Emphasis how they're a great worker but they should also be doing quality work, and that is something to take pride in. Being the fastest but putting out shoddy work is not good and this employee needs to learn to find a good middle ground.

In my line of work quality means hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of dollars. It's stressed a lot how important it is to pay attention to details and properly complete our work. What are the ramifications of poor quality in your line of work? If the consequences aren't real then they won't understand the importance.
>>
>>18090464
Okay? Do you run a sweatshop and not care about yours. Yes they're MY employees in the sense that I hire and pay them. I treat them all with civility and have a very good relationship with all. Would you have liked me to call them a coworker? Either way in a sense the work they do DOES belong to me. Not the people. I just asked for tips to help a struggling employee. Again because you didn't catch it last time, you are a cuck.
>>
>>18090471
I actually was a GM at a Domino's once upon a time when I was younger. :)

It was a good experience and I was actually a really nice boss and all my employees loved me. That's right I said MY EMPLOYEES. I was also stoned out of my mind 24/7 so I was really laid back and that's why people liked me so much.

Saying someone is your employee is literally what they are. There is no negative connotation to it, and if you think there is then you're a fucking idiot who wants to try an get offend over dumb shit. You think all bosses are dicks... I've had some great supervisors (bosses) and yeah I've had some bad ones, but for the most part they were good ones. It's a part of the work life. I guess you've obviously never held many jobs...
>>
>>18090476
Government work
>>
>>18090478
o yes I'm a cuck. what a dumb shit you are. your business will fail, your attitude is shit and yoyr obviously horrible at training and management. have fun with your failure. the people I work with are trained to do the job up to the standards needed to begin with and I do look at the people I work with as co workers, they are training to do the same job I do and just aren't as experienced yet. they don't belong to me there work is their own, they work to provide for themselves not just to line my pockets. I don't see them as my property or there work or accomplishments as my property.
>>
>>18090478
I left 4chan for a while, can somebody explain what cuck means? I keep seeing that shit everywhere
>>
>>18090494
Man, you sound like an insufferable faggot... And I get the feeling your "business" is a joke that you think is a career because you couldn't hack it doing anything else...
>>
unless it's something highly qualified and he simply can't keep up, i'd say it's either

1. inexperience -> re-train him or assign someone else from team to guide him for a while

2. lack of motivation. appears to work hard but doesn't care about the result. I assume you know basic methods how to motivate people, if not, consider skimming through something like the forbidden rhetoric (by gloria beck) and find a pattern you can use

3. personal issues. least likely you'll be able to help. i'd have a sit down with him, try to understand where the problem is. naturally you can't be considerate forever though.

for cases 2. and 3. i don't think >>18090476 will work, it'd just increase the external pressure.
>>
>>18090494
Dude you're a fucking joke everyone wants you off this post. You cunt. Massive shit stain of a person. Prove you actually own a business, because the only business I think you own is cleaning the floor for good boy points for fucking tendies.
>>
>>18090488
OK if you were getting stoned for work you were a shit boss whether you think so or not. I've had plenty of jobs and own my own business now. I'm sorry but I don't really care about your opinion seeing as your an idiot stoner who couldn't even bother to not smoke for work. I have a medical license for pot and I don't even think it's cool to get blazed for work. im sure most of the stuff when you managed wasn't done properly and the quality of work suffered because of your stupidity.

you all sounds like your kids who have no idea how a professional work place operates. whatever the world is full of dip shots guess I should not be surprised.
I'm out

>>18090500
I've been a jeweler for ten years and broke 6 figures last year. lots of jewelers are self employed and run there own business. I got like 30 grand just the last time I turned in my gold scrap. my business is far more successful then even I expect it to be at this point.
>>
>>18090515
Nah bruh you broke 6 fingers when they got lodged in your asshole
>>
>ITT: Capitalist pigs justify owning another human bean while some jew talks about selling jewelry
>>
>>18090515
I don't smoke anymore and haven't in 3 years. However when I took over as manager of that store I increased revenue by almost 15% in one year through better labor and inventory control coupled with more outreach to the community and churches. And you do care about my opinion because you're replying to me you dipshit.

And I didn't even bother asking about your "business" because I knew you'd make some shit up, because everyone on the internet makes a lot of money... You're a joke.
>>
>>18090530
Seriously man A1 content. Glad even you hate who I'm referring to now as jewelry cuck.
>>
>>18090515
Too add to the shit maybe you do make that much money must cost a lot to pay people to fuck your land whale of a wife
>>
Self bump so people can make fun of jewelry cuck
>>
File: 910iHYxxMSL._SX355_.jpg (41KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
910iHYxxMSL._SX355_.jpg
41KB, 355x353px
>>18090515
>>
File: imge32.png (513KB, 624x483px) Image search: [Google]
imge32.png
513KB, 624x483px
>>18090530
Capitalism works. Other systems fail.
>>
i regret wasting time to post something on the original topic ....

>>18090530
at least this guy made me chuckle
>>
>>18090560
nah lets just take what we want
>>
>>18090532
sure you did honey, I'm sured you were just the best little highschool stoner boss ever lmao

all I do is repaired higher end jewelry, set stones and make new stuff from the castings I get from another person I'm in business with. it's not a complicated job, I have a few apprentices who I teach and have do polishing. there are also a few sails people who work for the corporation of jewelers who I own our store with.

>>18090545
I'm a female, Im like 110 lbs. yes it does cost a lot to pay the people I work with. my apprenticeship program is paid.
>>
>>18090564
You should man, this whole post was a joke about abortions but jewelry cuck got me heated. Much love to everyone who ripped that guy up
>>
>>18090572
I got you heated
man that is to funny, your getting upset over someone on the internet. how old are you? I feel like I'm picking on a dumb child at this point.
>>
>>18090576
Not really heated but because of you I never got to make my abortion joke. Don't know what else to say to you at this point just gonna call you a nigger cuck and wash my hands of it.
>>
>>18090515
How do you expect us to believe you broke 6 figures last year when you can't even differentiate between there, their, and they're.
>>
I love how half this thread are people who have clearly never had a job before.
>>
>>18090567
>>18090576
>Oy vey! You goyi-- uhh, capitalists are so disrespectful for employing people! That's like slavery! Employment oppresses the proletariat! Distribute the wealth!

-t. literal jewelry merchant
>>
>>18090606
>forgot the part where people pay her to work for her
>>
>>18090495
Specifically "cuck" refers to a guy who gets off watching their wife get fucked by a stranger. More generally its a synonym for "loser".
>>
>>18090606
I'm all for capitalism, all I'm saying is that being a manager does not make you somehow better or more important then people who aren't. don't get a promotion then start treating everyone like shit because your "the boss"

>>18090616
I pay the people who appreciate with my like $20+ an hour depending on what they are working on. I pay them they do not pay me. I also let them use my shop, materials and equipment for free to learn. it costs me a lot of money to take on new apprenticeships. if someone chips a diamond it can cost me thousands of dollars.
>>
>>18090656
Dude nobody cares about this thread anymore, and isn't Tyrone gonna be over soon to plow your wife while you tug your shriveled little raisin cock?
>>
>>18090656
then you're unlike other goldsmiths i've met so far (just 2 though), but perhaps the demand for your job is different there.
>>
>>18090358
Learn more about them.

Give encouragement. Find out strengths or good work environments and settings.

Try them out in other positions.

Ive got a learning disorder and im a tradesperson.

Basically my head needs to be fully occupied/engaged or it goes to the cosmos. It makes it extremely difficult for me to perform simple tasks even though I try my best because my head will inevitably blast off and I'll get confused and lost.

It wasnt until my foremen finally broke and actually let me do the construction aspect of the job that they realised im a perfectly fine worker and not retarded.

Im 30. Its a consistent barrier ive had to cross at every job Ive ever had as well as all of my schooling and social relationships. Most people assume im retarded by first impression and eventually realise I have high worth in more complicated work. I mostly keep my mouth shut and do my best anyway because no one likes a whiner and I know ill break through eventually anyway.

Could be the same deal. Your employee could just be in the wrong place.

Learn about interests and hobbies. As a clue to what hed be good at.
>>
>>18090530
Get a job, loser.
>>
>>18090358
What kind of work, give me some examples?
>>
For some reason I can't post my own thread but I can reply... so OP I hope you don't mind if I ask this.

What are your thoughts on taking a new job with a 20% pay increase, but that also comes with a 20% increase in hours worked (salary, no paid overtime).

Would be going from approx $60k to $72k, and from 40 hours (sometimes less) to 45-50 (sometimes more).

Seems like a bad deal to trade less time for more money. But it might be good for my career. Lots of other drawbacks too that I don't want to get into.

OP, to answer your problem, get rid of the dead weight. Effort doesn't matter if the quality is shit. Going to cause problems in the long run.
>>
>>18091165
Dude again was a joke thread the punchline was abortions
>>
>>18091170
Nigga issa abortion joke. Anyway advice to you? Make money and fuck girls. Well actually in your case take the extra prolly costs a lot to have Tyrone fuck your wife. Happy cucking shitstain
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.