[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

argument over wedding planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488314787170.gif (2MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488314787170.gif
2MB, 400x200px
Okay, so me and my fiancee (been with her for 4 years) have our wedding fast approaching in may of this year. She and I first made an agreement that since she is a huge fan of disney, we were going to do a cartoon-themed service and wedding reception...-the details of which were never really set in stone, but 'generally' agreed upon. She is in love with disney princesses and wanted to do a cinderella-based theme... cinderella figurines for the cake, napkins, decorations, etc. She really likes the concept because she came from a poor background whereas I am fairly wealthy (not trying to brag, just saying).

Anyways, as the wedding gets closer, Ive really started thinking about how its almost all tailored to her liking and nothing is there that will be very memorable for me and my side of the family, when i came up with an idea to do kind of like a halfnhalf type thing featuring my favorite show Freakazoid!. I have always been a huge fan of the show and have several figurines still in original packaging in storage.

We got into an argument over it yesterday and she refuses to budge on ANYTHING. How do I handle this? Its really tearing us apart... I can't stand that shes that stubborn and last night she decided to go sleep over at her moms and hasnt been back. What do I do?
>>
>>18090287
Enjoy losing half your assets when she inevitably cucks you
>>
>>18090287
I don't think this should be as serious as you guys are making it out to be.

You DID agree to her idea and she's probably had this brewing all her life. Let the wife be happy :) I don't see how it couldn't be memorable to yourself and your own family; it's still a wedding.

Just talk to her and apologize for coming off rude (even if you weren't) and be excited for whatever comes. It's her day more so than yours (and I'm a guy).
>>
>ywn go to a Freakazoid/Cinderella wedding

Grow up, both of you. This is a wedding, not a party at the establishment of Charles E. Cheese
>>
>>18090308
but im paying for the motherfucking wedding, should I at least get something to go my way??
>>
Why do I get the impression that you're too young or immature to be getting married?
>>
>>18090323
who me? or her?
>>
what the fuck
>>
Wouldn't the Cinderella and Freakazoid themes clash horribly? It sounds a bit like you had an idea more or less agreed upon and now you want to change it by adding something completely different to the mix.

Honestly, it's pretty sexist, but I've always thought women should be more in control of weddings, just because stereotypically, women dream of a perfect wedding since they're little girls and so on. Would it really bother you that much to have the wedding her way?

On a side note, isn't it pretty common for couples to have trouble agreeing on the wedding?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.