[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating in NYC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m3k1w9hxcC1qc2qk9o1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3k1w9hxcC1qc2qk9o1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
So I'll be moving to the NYC area soon, single male in late 20's and I'm mentally preparing myself. Been doing some research on NYC dating and there are a few common themes popping up.

Apparently nearly everyone is on Tinder now, real life interaction is at a minimum, and that there is actually a ratio that favors men. It's relatively easy (compared to other places) for even an average looking guy to get dates and sex. Is this freaking true? Makes sense considering NYC is nearly perfect to take a girl home relatively quickly.

I also heard that LTR's are actually harder, even non-existent, because most NYC women are looking for Mr. Millionaire and they are being texted by 3 -4 dudes a day and can't settle down.

Help me /adv/, what's the lowdown on dating in New York?
>>
My sister says there's a weird pressure to move in together just to save on rent
>>
>>18090218
I have anecdotal evidence (take it as you will) that a lot of young people in NYC are on tinder. It seems very popular in the city
>>
Tinder if used properly is honestly a fucking miracle.

You meet girls you'd NEVER come across in real life, or girls you see but don't have an effective method of asking them out on the spot.

Make sure your bio describes the type of girl you're looking for, and girls who match those qualities will think "omg he's talking about me" and message you. Girls who message you are 90% of the time the GF material ones.

Feel free to message girls, but know that if a girl matches with you and doesn't message you, but responds to your message, it usually means they are looking for something casual like a hookup.

Hookups can be fun but after 10 or 11 times it gets stale and the STD/Pregnancy scares become real.
>>
From my experience, there are more women than men (at least in my area of Queens), and yeah everyone is looking for Mr. or Mrs. Millionare because this place is filled with rich fucks who you will come to hate if you don't already
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.