[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a Virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

So im 22 and a virgin but this isnt a normal bitch whine and moan thread its more of a warning. I work a part time job and there are some girls there. They were really nice to me, little touchy which was nice and more open about being sexual and stuff. Like one girl wanted to teach me how to grind with a girl and rubbed her ass on my dick for a few seconds ( thankfully she dodged the insta boner lol) Another girl would always touch my arm or shoulders or waist and whatever. Basically a friend of mine got hired and just openly told them im a virgin I forgot why it came up but it leaked. Anyway ever since that day I get kinda shunned and I can tell they are more creeped out about it now. Like the girl who would grind my dick and give me a hug everyday hasnt do anything physical with me in 2 weeks. Im just here to warn virgins out there not to openly say your a virgin and hide it as much as possible. Only share it with the one you love or else your gonna become an outcast like me.
>>
>>18090152
i had sex with 3 different girls and none of them could tell i was a virgin... always keep it to urself to avoid drama
>>
>>18090169
Its like once they find out you become such a different person in their eyes. They kinda studder in convo's now and I can feel that they just feel off about it.
>>
>>18090169
>have sex with three girls
>somehow you're still a virgin after the first one
What?
>>
>>18090169
This doesn't make any sense. Once you slept with the first one, you weren't a virgin anymore, so all 3 of them wouldn't be able to tell, only 1 of them wouldn't
>>
>>18090179
I think he meant experience wise
>>
>>18090179
>>18090183
what? im saying they couldnt tell
>>
>>18090184
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>18090188
Do you know what virgin means? Or are you just a legitimate retard?
>>
>>18090199
ofcourse that what the thread is about virgins... im just saying that i never had sex and then i had sex with 3 girls and because i never said anything they couldnt tell i was a virgin
>>
>>18090206
You are a legitimate retard, aren't you? After you had sex with the first girl, you were no longer a virgin. The second two girls are irrelevant.
>>
>>18090206
Was it three at the same time?

That's the only way whato you're saying makes sense.
>>
Nothing to do with you being a virgin. You probably also told some other stuff that showed you're in fact a creep. Causation and correlation, my creepy friend.

Virgins out there, do not take advice from OP.
>>
>>18090214
yes but only once after i knew them pretty well, first 2 were gfs, 3rd was mutual friend
>>
As a girl, I don't give a fuck whether a guy is a virgin or not. I've never met a virgin who I was surprised is still a virgin either.
>>
Men are valued for their experience.

Women are valued for their freshness.
>>
>>18090221
I actually wasn't a creep, im not like how most people think virgins are. I've had like four girls say the like me and whatever but I had no interest in them. I haven't found a girl worth being with yet and I dont want to just go around and fuck random people.

>>18090228
See thats just the small amount of people. Like I can understand it totally when people see someone 20+ as a virgin they think they are a loser and have social issues or whatever which im not saying I don't in some ways but to just kinda openly go about it is weird. I don't deny it if they ask but not everyone just walks up to people and asks about it
>>
>>18090206
>>18090227
holy shit, i haven't seen trolling like this since 2008.

>>18090221
>Causation and correlation
correlation =/= causation, trends only predict. you're making assumptions, you pretentious ass.

As someone who lost it at 22, don't fucking tell them you're a virgin, don't do it, just bring up some earlier experience you had and roll with it, at most, imply it so it's not a surprise.
I mean, it was a total surprise to the person I lost it to, so it was kinda awk for a while. I'm not creepy at all either.
>>
>>18090230
Not exactly true, dude. Some men value freshness. Some women value experience. A lot don't really care. Women who are into virgins exist, but it's not like they're out to fuck people simply because they are virgins.
>>18090240
>I haven't found a girl worth being with yet and I dont want to just go around and fuck random people.
I think you have a negative view of most people, and that's why you're still a virgin. If you don't like someone, it shows. If you don't like the mindless conforming masses, don't expect to sleep with a lot of people. It can't really be helped unless you open your standards a bit.
>>
>>18090266

Are you utterly retarded? Or just illiterate? Read my post again and realize that I in fact was implying that correlation doesn't mean causation. Jesus fucking christ, you fucking creep.
>>
>>18090297
>baseless assumptions while pointing out non existent logical fallacy
oh, you're trolling. whoops, that was too obvious.
>>
>>18090395

Nice word there, logical fallacy. I am eager to learn where in my post that is, so please teach me. Protip: you can't, because it isn't there.

You got caught red handed with a false statement, suck it up. EOD.
>>
>>18090152
You are leaving out details.

Aren't you?
>>
>>18090152

Being a virgin has made grills just hug me and grab me by the arm and shiet because they can get physical and teasing knowing that I probably won't take it as a sign of them liking me that way.

Then again, I probably come off as asexual and uninterested or some shit, and not as a creep
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.