[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newborn puppies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lab_puppy_250.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lab_puppy_250.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Five days ago my dad found two newborn puppies in a dump left to their luck. He brought them home so to give them a chance to live. The thing is that he disappeared and now I'm the only one taking care of them. I try my best to feed and clean them. But it's too much and I fear that they will not gonna make it. One of them is really bad...I take him to the vet and he gave me some medicine and told me what to do. But I don't think he'll survive another day. The thing is that I feel this guilt inside me...I mean...technically it's me who killed him, right? How do I cope with this kind of feeling? What do I do from now on? I'm sure everyone is gonna blame me somehow...
>>
um, how did you fuck up feeding a dog so bad it died?
>>
>>18090112
I wish I knew...
>>
I can see why he disappeared...
>>
>>18090129
Why?
>>
You have to understand you can not save every life. I lost 2 pups out of my dogs first litter. Yeah its shit, but there is only so much you can do. Look at it this way, atleast you gave them a loving place before they died, they didn't just have to know suffering.

Anyway, sick how?
What are you feeding them?
How often are you feeding them?
Did you ask the vet for wormers for them? Coming from the dump they are gonna be full of parasites, ypucshould see if the vet can give you something they can take for heart worm
>>
>>18090099
inb4 OP is doing bullshit like feeding them lunchmeat instead of looking up how to feed neonatal puppies
>>
>>18090146
>I lost 2 pups out of my dogs first litter.
I'm sorry to hear that, anon.

>Yeah its shit, but there is only so much you can do.
That's what some people tell me...but if I knew what to do or how to do it...maybe everything would be different now...And in the end it's my fault...

>ook at it this way, atleast you gave them a loving place before they died, they didn't just have to know suffering.
Thanks...that's what I like to think

>Anyway, sick how?
What are you feeding them?
How often are you feeding them?
Did you ask the vet for wormers for them? Coming from the dump they are gonna be full of parasites, ypucshould see if the vet can give you something they can take for heart worm
they started with diarrhea and I took them to the vet. He gave me them a medicine. everything was good until one of the pups suddenly stopped drinking milk. He simply doesn't want to. I think some milk have gone through his nose because sometimes milk comes out from there. I don't know how happened because I tried my best to make him drink really slow.
>>
>>18090157
I had feed an orphan puppy before. But that puppy was one month+ old. It was easier compared to this...
>>
>>18090177
Are you using puppy milk, or cows milk. I dont think dogs milk has lactose, which would upset its stomach. And are you warming the milk up?
Also using baby bottles is the best way to feed them, as it somewhat simulates a nipple.

As I said worms are fairly likely, and in pups of that age easily fatal. Should definatly as your vet about wormers.

If you don't plan on keeping them you could just ring your local animal shelter and tell them your story. They are likely to take them, because puppies always find a home
>>
>>18090213
I'm doing everything the vet told me to do (I give them warm dog milk replacement in a bottle every three hours). In my city, shelters are full since there are a lot of orphan dogs. The only way was this. I wish I had done a better job.
>>
I'm sorry, you said your dad disappeared? What does that mean? Shouldn't this be your main concern?
>>
>>18090226
Well there ate a few things if out it down to, keeping in mind I'm no vet, but my have lived with doges litterally all my life.

Worms, either intestinal or heart(not actually sure what you do for pups of that age, I think there's a shot they can get, but they wont be able to take tablets, a disease lile parvo or something(again shots) or it could just be the pup has had such a shock being take from mum and being abandoned that it just can't adapt, think of it like the pup being extremely stressed and depressed. Very little you can do for that but spend as much to.e with it as you can

I'd recommend having g another chat with your vet and mentioning the possibility of worms atleast
>>
>>18090253
I meant that he haven't taken care of the puppies as he was supposed to (since he was the one that brought them). I mean, I want to help, but doing this alone is too much.
>>
OP your entire situation is disturbing.
>>
>>18090273
I always try to avoid this kind of situations. I like helping others...but not in situations where the other's life is in danger. THe guilt is too much when I fail. I always tell to myself "you could have done a bit more"
>>
>>18090253
Her "dad" was really her personal tard wrangler and bailed using two puppies as bait
>>
>>18090286
Maybe...
>>
Imagine being a doctor, if you think that's bad
>>
>>18090537
That's exactly what I have been thinking today. I just couldn't face this kind of situation with a person. I think I'd commit suicide the first week.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.