[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I end it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0457.png (809KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.png
809KB, 1242x2208px
So basically I'm an asshole boyfriend who verbally abuses my gf and almost gets physical sometimes. A lot of the things she does to make me mad are legit things to get mad at but I take it too far. And a lot of the times I'm an asshole for no reason. I know she deserves better than me, and has said I can't wait until the day I don't let you control me so I can be really happy. I know I need to let her go but I can't for some reason. We've been together 9 months and I do love her. I just want her to be happy but I want it to be with me. Idk what to do the thought of her with someone else breaks my heart. But I know she'll be happier. How do I do it and move on? Or what can I do to change and be the guy for her?
>>
>>18090088
How about instead of leaving her, you get your shit together and treat her right?

Try talking to a doctor/therapist/psychologist.
>>
>>18090098
No, if he is abusive, it is best to put some distance between them. She could be seriously injured and OP, you could end up in jail. Tell her you need to "take a break" and then get therapy. You are a very good person for being honest with yourself about your problems. You deserve to be happy, and so does she. Ask for a break, get treatment, and ask her for a second chance.
>>
>she said she can't wait for the day you don't control her anymore
>she recognizes that you're a controlling ass but doesn't leave
no OP, she doesn't deserve better
>>
I'm fascinated by these chaotic relationships. I used to have neighbors that would scream and throw shit at each other such that other people in our complex called the police. The next day they'd be chill or even just laugh about it, saying it was "SO funny." They were evicted eventually.
>>
>>18090116
I personally believe we need to move on. I can tell she isn't happy with me, and I don't want to hurt her anymore. She says she expects me to yell and get mad and I'd always miserable when we are with eachother. I think it's so hard for us both to leave because we lost our virginities together. I just want to know how to breakup and move on. I'm honestly afraid I'll end up taking my own life.
>>
Get help for yourself and allow her to fix some things as well during your break. You guys fell in love for a reason. It lasted long for a reason. Love is thrown around so much now and it really shouldn't be taken for granted of.
>>
Just do it. Let go. The peace of mind will be very, very nice if you're anything like me.

This doesn't even have to mean breaking up with her. But it does mean relaxing and realizing that you can't control everything, that this is okay, and that realistically, a relationship where you could isn't really a relationship anyway.

It can also mean breaking up, too.

It will be hard but the tranquil feelings will become addictive.
>>
>>18090837
Also if she loves you, then you have nothing to fear. And if she doesn't love you or does abandon you, then she isn't someone who you should be in a relationship with anyway (if it's love you're after, at least).

These kinds of fears actually make no sense at all when you think about them.
>>
Meds.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.