[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get the grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: diligent.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
diligent.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
I've almost completely redpilled myself like I wont even talk to girls even though they like me or vice versa.I want to get laid I know I can but I've programmed myself to be such a cuck .Most of my friends see me as this arrogant little asshole that thinks of girls as peasants. I've been acting like this for like 4 years if i suddenly start opening up to girls my friends will leave me, I can't make new friends its been like 4 years into secondary school pretty much impossible to make new ones.
>>
>>18090008
You should talk to these chicks in private
>>
and you think I can? I'm literally surrounded with all my redpilled army all the time, in class outside school, on social media. and the girls at my school are the type to tell your friends if you try and move to them through DMs.
>>
>>18090008
You unhappy and refuse to change. That is called "being your own worst enemy." Stop being a dick to girls. Ask one you like out and treat her well. Enjoy true intimacy.
>>
>>18090064
Dump your friends. They are not helping you. You don't need them and can find new ones. Tell them that you are going to make a change for the better and then do it.
>>
File: 1477305563145.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477305563145.png
32KB, 657x527px
>>18090008
Your a big frog..
>>
>>18090008

Jesus you're a faggot. Kids these days...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.