[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend's Mindgames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: FortranCardPROJ039.agr.jpg (376KB, 1687x809px) Image search: [Google]
FortranCardPROJ039.agr.jpg
376KB, 1687x809px
My girlfriend has started talking to me about this guy who's texting her and she is making various jabs at me about what he does better. I don't know who this guy is, or even if he exits, but I can tell that she's playing mindgames with me because she'll keep asking probing questions to try and see if I'm getting jealous or not. This relationship is only a month old. Wat do?
>>
Tell her she should date this other guy instead.

It'll either reign in her bullshit or you're better off without this nonsense anyway.
>>
File: mentally.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
mentally.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18089751
This
>>18089770

If you want you can explain to her that she's pissing you off because she's trying to change you but overall yeah. She's probably not even your girlfriend anymore in her mind.
>>
>>18089751

anytime she makes a jab, jab back
>thats okay, i text lots of other girls too
>i dont mind, you should see some of the pics the girls send me

anytime she tries to make you mad, laugh like shes pathetic.

then break up with her with a smile on your face.
>>
>>18089751
>making various jabs at me about what he does better.
leave her immediately. you do not want to hang around to see what this will evolve into.
>>
>>18089751
Call her out.

"There are probably a thousand people that can do a thousand things better than you do, but I don't feel the need to remind you that you're worse than others. I would like to receive the same treatment. If you're not happy with something, tell me. I don't like being compared to your friends."
>>
>>18089783
>anytime she makes a jab, jab back

that's incredibly childish and will only make the situation worse

>>18089770 or >>18089791 is much more appropriate
>>
This thread is awesome, way to go /adv/. OP do all of this and post her response
>>
>>18089780
Pics like these make me feel like I'll never have a succesful relationship
>>
>>18089751
Only a month old? Leave her. This is a bad sign of how she would be as a long term. She has no reason to act like this this should be the best time of your relationship together.
>>
>>18089803
we are both very inexperienced when it comes to relationships, but I wouldn't dream of saying some of the things she's saying to me.
>>
>>18089814
what is she saying? you're dumb ____ was smarter? you're fat ____was in good shape?

sounds like she is looking for a whipping boy
>>
She's probably already fucking him, or looking for an excuse to. Either way, don't waste your time with cunts that are just trying to bring you down. Drop her ass and move on with your life.
>>
>>18089751
Number one thing to me is respect in a relationship. If she's comparing you to another guy unfavorably then she's either dense or disrespectful.

Drop the bitch and find a girl who treats you better.
>>
>>18089875
Not as bad as that, but getting there
>>
dump the girl man, if you dont do it now she gunna fuck your life up dude.
>>
>>18089800
1. Outright ask things that sound interesting and listen to what she has to say. Don't give your opinion or make statements unless she begs or asks herself for it. It's important to just listen and convey that you're listening.

2. Be confident and act like acceptance is natural to everything you do.

3. Do not get attached and start changing your usual routines for her. If you made plans to be sitting on your ass in your room on sunday,you're sitting on your ass in your room on sunday and no sudden text messages about how she wants to go to JC Pennies all of a sudden when she had a whole week to plan it will change that. Exceptions can be made for things that come up as health or work emergencies though.

4. Be kind but don't be nice. Aim to tease her but stop when she says stop. When she does something you don't like,state it plainly and offer to talk about it then give her space. If she does it again and still doesn't want to talk about it have the inner strength to say something along the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who can't converse to me" and cut her out.

IMO you can have a successful relationship with any actually worthwhile girl if you just follow those. Worthless ones will typically go ballistic when presented with #3 and #4 but sometimes they come back after realizing you're not a gigantic pussy.
>>
sounds like a bitch. she's trying to get your goat, ask her how'd she feel if you did that with another girl? if she keeps it up cut her off.
>>
>>18089751
Only 1 month old? Damn you're so lucky she's being a bitch this early. Usually they conceal it for later on when it's harder to leave them. End this relationship NOW, lol. If you know what's good for you.
>>
File: 1487970499135.jpg (87KB, 960x829px) Image search: [Google]
1487970499135.jpg
87KB, 960x829px
>>18090018
This guy gets it.
3,4 are besed bitch filters.
If people see you can be pushed over they will push you over, this goes in life as well as relationships.
1,2 are ways to keep the ones worth while.
>>
File: 1462378439202.jpg (25KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1462378439202.jpg
25KB, 355x369px
I'm actually in a similar predicament, OP.

>Recent relationship, pretty much 2 months now
>We're both autistic
>Boyfriend has huge ego, musician, very popular
>Openly tells me about girls he finds attractive, how he could of asked for numbers but didn't, talks openly in conversation with me there about how opportunities to get laid always come about when he's in a relationship and never when he's single, etc.

Kinda fucks me up in the head. Dunno if he really understands what he's saying because muh autism like but yeah, I'm starting to get tired of it.
>>
File: 1480611003512.jpg (252KB, 1280x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1480611003512.jpg
252KB, 1280x1443px
>>18090054
>fell for the musician meme

I was a guitarist in a semi-successful band, far from famous or big, but big enough that i got a chance to meet people who where better and more successful than me.

Don't date musicians.
>>
>>18089751
Tell her that you don't appreciate it and ask her to knock it off. If she doesn't, end the relationship.
>>
>>18090054
>We're both autistic
>Boyfriend has huge ego, musician, very popular

Omg you guys are so quirky!! Soooo autistic XD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.