[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, after 8 months of pseudo dating with this girl, she tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Majesty.jpg (65KB, 620x284px) Image search: [Google]
Majesty.jpg
65KB, 620x284px
So, after 8 months of pseudo dating with this girl, she tells me that she doesn't want anything serious, and that she doesn't want me wasting my time on her. I spent a lot of time, dedication and money on this ungrateful fuck, the thing is, that I really liked her. Anyway, it's been two weeks ever since, I'm starting to get over it, the thing is that, my autistic friend, (he met her because of me ), is getting really close to this girl, and I kinda feel betrayed and un-easy. Should I also cut ties with this ""friend""?
>>
>>18089594
Odds are he is misreading signals or she uses and throws people away. Keep your distance for awhile. It's unlikely this will last very long. You know them both, you be the judge.
>>
File: beegassteetees.png (32KB, 297x339px) Image search: [Google]
beegassteetees.png
32KB, 297x339px
>>18089594
>I spent a lot of time, dedication and money
>I really liked her

Off of this it sounds like you just let her use you and kept telling yourself that one day she'd pay you back. I'd bet she never did either beyond maybe giving you access to her pussy like it's some sort of reward. How it should've gone is you should've infatuated her so much she'd carry her own weights in life while pining after you.
But that aside don't get salty with your friend. You failed her, now he's probably just trying his hand. Give him advice and help him along.

You're out,he's in.
>>
>>18089698
You may be right, I did spoil her maybe too much, she kept going on about how " she didn't deserve me", and she constantly needed reassurance.
>>18089619
Yeah, she is using him as a napkin, not even in a sad-fuck kinda way, just cleaning her tears on him, I spoke to him, and he said he didn't mind. I'll just let him be, and move on, not caring about them anymore.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.