[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is on the pill. Can I cum in her pussy or is there a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pol question.png (15KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
pol question.png
15KB, 498x500px
My gf is on the pill. Can I cum in her pussy or is there a chance I will get her pregnant?
>>
Just wear a condom, you'll be saved the trouble of baby/aids. I don't mean this as a disrespect but it's better to be safe then living with long term life troubles. Double protection never hurts.
>>
>>18089513
if she takes it every day consistently then it's 99% effective against pregnancy. just make sure she doesn't skip a day or forget to take it.
>>
File: tumblr_kx7028HUKo1qafdxeo1_1280.gif (168KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kx7028HUKo1qafdxeo1_1280.gif
168KB, 638x475px
>>18089517
>condom sex
>>
>>18089513
There always is a chance when you have sex. The only 100% safe way is abstention.

The pill is relatively safe. On average, it is safer than condom, but there is still a fair chance.
If you want a safer method, IUD or implants are a good idea.
>>
That's what the pill is for. However, there is always going to be a chance. No birth control is perfect. Learn the risks and decide for yourself.

With the pill, you should be extra careful is a dose has been missed or taken late. The pill is most effective when taken every day within a 1 hour timeframe. The more off of that you are, the more likely it is to fail. If that happens, play it safe and avoid ejaculating inside for a few days.

Also, talk with your gf and have a plan for if the birth control does fail. This is smart to do anyways. If you address everything beforehand and are prepared, it'll be a lot easier to handle if that comes to pass.
>>
>>18089517

I really want to feel what it's like to come directly in her pussy though. Also usually I go in her raw just to get a bit hard, sometimes I keep thrusting until I feel I'm close, so putting on the condom is an inconvenient interruption since she takes a long time to reach orgasm.

>>18089521

She's consistent, has an alarm set and everything. I stayed with her for a while and she always took it at the same time.
>>
>>18089528

What's your backup plan? How are you going to know until it's obvious she missed her period?
>>
>>18089536
With birth control you won't really know. You can use Plan B (or whatever it's called where you are) if you're uncertain. You can also just make a habit of using a pregnancy test every month. This is especially helpful if she's one of the women whose period stops because of birth control
>>
>>18089529

Condomless sex is not significantly better if you use good condoms. Cumming feels better though, no semen sloshing around your dick. As others said, there's always some risk. When my gf got on the pill we still fucked bare only few times, because it was nerve-racking
>>
>>18089693
are you kidding me

it feels a million times better.
>>
>>18089693
Mate I'm sorry to break it to you, but you've only been having sex with loose whores.
I can't even cum with a condom on.
That shit cuts circulation and destroys that skin on skin feeling
>>
>>18089513
Anon, my ex was on the pill. We had quite a lot of sex and she didn't get pregnant.
But as many before me said, nothing is 100%.
>>
>>18089521
> 99% effective

I'd like to point out that this is an actual statistic, this guy didn't pull that number out of his ass. Just look it up on Wikipedia, OP.
>>
>>18089513
I do, because cumming inside the pussy is fucking amazing. Also, more importantly, I knew I would not mind having a child with her. She is now my fiancee so the small chance of knocking her up isn't even a worry anymore since we will have children sooner or later anyway. We could support a child right now, but I would like to be married and have a house first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.