[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic girl: Yea or nay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473871986950.jpg (453KB, 3300x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1473871986950.jpg
453KB, 3300x2112px
Been going out with her for 6 months now, but the relationship isn't all that great since she mainly wants to communicate through text, and whenever I'm with her it's all just cuddles and kisses while watching a movie or playing video games. She recently admitted to me she has autism, but that was more of a confirmation based on my assumptions.
I'll admit this is my first relationship so I didn't know how these usually go, but things did jump forward a little too fast when I first started "talking" to her. She wanted my number, she got it, and then she jumped straight to relationship. I've been pondering on this whole thing and I realized this isn't right. She even wants to say she loves me, but I can't return that feeling
>>
>>18089408
Cool blog.

What exactly did you want advice on?
>>
>>18089423
Read the subject fag
>>
>>18089425
Yea or nay regarding what though? Dating her? Sounds like you already are.

If you mean dumping her, then I guess that's up to you based on how much you enjoy being in a relationship with her versus how much you'd rather just...not. I don't personally think you should dump her purely on the basis of her being autistic but if she's difficult to do things with and you feel like she's taking the relationship into a direction you're uncomfortable with, then you should at least try to convey these feelings to her first and see if she's willing to make some changes.
>>
>>18089444
Yeah, dumping her. I wasn't very clear.
Well, it's not that I want to dump her because she's autistic, I mean for most of the time I went out with her I thought she was autistic and it turned out she was. It's just that I'm starting to think about her behaviors and how it feels like there's this disconnect between us because she mainly wants to talk through text. I can try to talk about it, but from what I understand about the disorder, people with autism usually can't handle change.
>>
>>18089473
Yeah, unfortunately even if she puts a lot of effort into trying to "normalize", there are still going to be autistic habits here and there. But I imagine a best case scenario would be her agreeing to try and change, and then maybe at least the pros would outweigh the cons of being with her.
>>
You are so pathetic op. You don't deserve her.
>>
>>18089515
Chill guy. Autistigirl knows what she wants.
>>
>>18089408
Dump her. You are not the right guy for her when you just pretend.
>>
>>18089473
All girls are like that, she's just more introverted. Autistism in females is a meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.