/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to get rid of pubes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Best way to remove pubic hair? Manon here if that matters
>>
>>18089356
I usually trim with one of those hair/beard trimmers, you can also shave if you want to remove it completely
>>
I use hair removal cream for intimate parts, works wonders and you just wash it all of. No risk of harming the D or your balls.
>>
if the hairs are long i use a pair of scissors first, as close to the base as possible. once they're short enough i use one of them blue gillette razors, the classic ones
>>
>>18089356
I use an electric shaver, mines honestly thicker then yours and it works wonders.
>>
>>18089356
Pubes are easy enough. If you're just going for a tidy look do it with scissors and just eyeball it to get the length right (it doesn't have to be perfect, only has to look about right). If you want to go shorter you can use a beard trimmer or something like that, or if you're going smooth use a wet razor.

The difficult part is doing your balls. The first time I did mine I used my beard trimmer without a comb on it - you can push it in to your face and it'll just tickle (it's basically the same thing the barber uses to clip your hair), but if you make even the slightest contact with the sack it'll damn near slice the fucking thing open. Not only does it hurt like hell, but you also have to explain to whoever is looking at your freshly mown junk why there's an inch long gash on it. I usually just go as close as I can with scissors and call it a day. Don't forget to go behind your balls round to your asshole too. You can't see the hair there looking at it yourself, but when you're face to face with a dick it looks terrible when there's a shrubbery growing out the back of it.
>>
I have my own clippers I cut my own hair with, so generally when I'm done ill move on to pubes without any guards. Gets the job done quick
>>
File: dafuck.jpg (36KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.jpg
36KB, 582x406px
>>18089356
>>18089744
>>18089902
>>18089911
>>18090168
>>18090237
>>18090259

homos
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.