[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend says he loves me. But when we first got intimate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: this is me.jpg (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
this is me.jpg
46KB, 300x250px
My boyfriend says he loves me. But when we first got intimate, he didn't get hard even though i stripped naked for him and i know and I've been told that i'm quite sexy.. does that make me less of attractive? or is it that he doesn't love me?
>>
>>18089311
Maybe he was just nervous.
Be supportive, don't question his love because he didn't get hard.
>>
>>18089311
Sometimes anxiety causes this, so don't take it personally. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. Ask him to be honest with you.
>>
Performance anxiety. Your dude was probably nervous as hell and couldn't get it up. Just keep trying until he feels comfortable.
>>
He was probably nervous, anxiety causes your dick to go flaccid faster than anything else.

Just talk to him, be gentle and supportive and don't pressure him, just slowly guide him and he'll be jumping in to your intimacy in no time.
>>
>>18089311

You can't control the penis. It does what it wants. It gets hard when you don't want it to. It goes soft when you don't want it to.

A lot of times, simply seeing a naked women does not result in a raging boner. There's more going on there than that.
>>
First times should always have a ton of foreplay. Just have fun and get intimate.... I mean sex isn't just about getting in there and banging like a wild boar. Both party needs to understand that.
>>
I have no problems boning tinder sloots ezpz.

If it's a girl I have actually dated a bit and have interest in, I can't maintain a hardon for shit.

It took about 3 weeks with my current gf to be able to maintain a hard on enough for sex, and another couple before I was able to cum from vaginal sex.

Tl:Dr, he might have problems just because of how into you he is
>>
Guy here

I used to get anxiety from,getting intimate with my,gf and,my,damm dick didnt cooperate 87% time. She was very understanding and i love that woman
>>
Try telling him how the dicks off your exes felt inside you. That should get his normie rocks off; to find out it's the normal thing to do.
>>
>>18089626

Fuck man, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I'm crushing on a girl from my uni but I can't get hard thinking about her even if I tried. I started questioning my feelings for her. But your answer gives me more confidence
>>
>>18089311
It may not have anything to do with his attraction for you.
Nervousness and anxiety can lead to erectile complications.
He could be taking medicine that might incidentally hamper his ability to get hard.
He could be depressed even.
Don't worry, it probably isn't related to how attractive you are, anon.
>>
>>18089631
>87% of the time

D-did you do the math or something? That's a very specific number..
>>
Is OP even here still?
>>
>>18089672
Probably moved on to another bf by now.
>>
>>18089680
kek, as she should. Who the fuck wants an impotent man?
>>
>>18089311
Typical woman has to make it about herself somehow.

>Driver behind Kelly honking.
>Kelly: "Omg! I must look hot today!"
>Greg: "Move your car bitch, I'm late"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.