[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF rubbed her feet on my pillow again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: absolutely disgusting2.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting2.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
How disrespectful and fucking gross is it if your boyfriend or gf like in my case rubbed her feet on your pillow like its no big deal. She says its an accident but she just doesn't get how gross and offensive to even accidentally rubbed your feet on someones pillow is. Lets not forget she walks around barefoot.

Am I right that shit is fucking gross right!? Huge fight about it and she doesn't get it!
>>
>take her pillow
>rip fart on it
>hand it back to her
>"Sorry honey that I made such a big deal about your feet on my pillow"
>profit
>>
>Not tickling and sniffing her feet as punishment

It could have been solved.
>>
It's pretty obvious she's got a foot fetish m8. Next time it happens suck on her toes
>>
>>18089033
nigga just wash it

damn
>>
>>18089033
Was she 69ing with you at the time? I'd be inclined to forgive it under those circumstances.
>>
Honestly, I don't get why you're so riled up about it.

If it bothers you that much, use two pillowcases. That way if the outer one gets dirty you can pull it off and use the one underneath, which is still clean.

People crawl all over beds. It happens.
>>
Are you one of those asians who think that feet are the worse thing ever? Like I get that in some cultures they are considered completely disgusting and the idea of somebody putting them on your pillow is gross, but if you are western, and her feet aren't completely fucking gross then you are overreacting a little here. Maybe you've a thing against feet, that is cool, people have things, but you can't assume she feels as strongly as you do.
>>
>>18089033
Disgust sensitivity is a genetic trait that doesn't change with time. You two might be on the opposing fringes of the distribution.
>>
>>18089432
No just being black out drunk again.
>>
I once had an overly hygienic bf, he'd get shit mad at me if I put my hairbrush or used tissues anywhere. I couldn't stand him, but people are different.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.