[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two girls are crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: large (1).jpg (24KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
24KB, 500x414px
There are two female "friends" in my life. They've been friends forever and also are roommates. Both girls work with me and a male friend of mine.

>Girl A: Broke up with her ex because he was "too controlling" a long time ago. She and I hung out more, she admitted feelings for me but said she was a serial dater and I got cold feet. Find out recently that she's seeing a new guy and when asking her about it, she said I didn't do enough. That really hurt, but I saw it as an excuse just to be with this cute guy she found. Slowly moving on.

Girl B: Pretty similar to girl A but is dating one of my best friends. She drinks and smokes a lot to deal with her problems(Like girl A) and the other day at a party, she got really drunk and just dumped my best friend infront of everyone. He's in shock now and we're trying to be there for him. This is a guy who pulled the engine from her car when she wrecked it and put it a new one last summer.

>What do we do here? I personally still like the girl that bailed on me, but everything I've heard about the new guy is that he's basically enabling her drinking and smoking. They're fucking a lot, spending lots of time together and she "loves" him already. I don't think these two know what "love" is and I think they've both thrown two really good guys in the garbage just so that they can have fun. How do I help my friend and myself?
>>
>>18088996
OP here. One of my closer friends and I are trying to give our friend some space until he's ready to talk; but we'd like to throw a pizza party for him on the weekend and just be there. I just don't know what to say or do, like this girl that dumped him; she kept trying to start her car and ignored the problems it was having until finally she wrecked the pistons. The girl that I was into was similar(They are lifetime friends and roomates), she drinks a lot and crashed her car. I felt bad for her, helped her repair it, taught her about basic maintenance and was always there for her. Then she just up at met some random guy and said that he was doing more than me. Should I lay into these two verbally? Or let them learn there own life lessons? It's hard caring for people who don't give a fuck.
>>
>Being this beta
You must be white, neither of the two girls are worth your time, have some pride fuckface. Also your friend is a tool for dropping his hard earned money buying her a new engine and doing all the work, you need time to figure out what type of broads the women you surround yourself with are like, not doing everything for them as if they're your mom/wife/daughter
Forget the first chick, damn you guys are pussies
>>
>>18089007
Also no don't lay into them you turbofag, cut them off from your life, you can still talk to them if they initiate a conversation and you're too much of a pussy to have some balls but don't do anything else for these broads, fucking pushovers man
Bet you're the kind of faggot who gets mad at the guy who she's blowing now instead of realizing she's the cunt
>>
>>18089007
I have self respect. That girl and I talked like I said and I told her how disappointed I was in her, but that I wasn't going to try and stop her from doing what she wanted, if she thought that I wasn't "good enough" to reconsider her actions, then that's not a girl I want to be with.

My friend on the other hand has been dating the other girl for 3 years now and has been trying to help her with her drinking/smoking problem. She's complained many times about how he "treated her like a child" because of it and when those two girls get together with their other female friends, they just get super wasted and make dumb decisions. Girl A got drunk, met some guy at a bar, accepted going out with him; and didn't even tell me. Now she spends almost every night at that bar where he works, only making her drinking problem worse. Girl B like I said got drunk at a party, and dumped my best friend in front of everyone. It's really stupid.
>>
>>18089021
What I did stands, also when I say cut them off I don't mean make it obvious you're ignoring them, I mean they become like any random person on the street, just hey whatever hi bye, you move on and find someone worth your time and effort
Read your own post, you're not there to save those two from their own stupidity, let them drown in their idiocy, it's the only way they'll learn
I'm telling, you're going to end up miserable if you keep rescuing these two, you're the safety net while she gets her excitement and orgasms from someone "more exciting". I've fucked my share of those types who had their own suckers
You'll get over it, pick yourself up and move on
>>
>>18089041
I did my man. I was really angry but as you said, realized that I was turning into a literal "captain save a ho" and so I talked to her last weekend, politely explained how the whole situation made me feel and that I wasn't going to be around for her like that anymore. It's been difficult actually saying "hi" and the general pleasantries though because of the feeling of betrayal. I'm just whining really. My friend on the other hand really thought that his girl was someone who after such a long time, was slowly starting to mature and put down her demons. What happened has thrown our friends group into chaos.
>>
>>18089052
You don't have to say hi at all, you go on about your life, she's not another random person and time will take care of whatever lingering feelings you may have
I personally don't believe in people changing, you are who you are, that's my experience and no matter how much I've denied it in past I'm pretty much the same guy. So basically I would never see a girl like that as a potential life partner, I'm pretty vanilla so drunk girls who do drugs and shit are just not my thing
Either way, help your friend move on but don't force it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.