[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even bother trying to date non-college educated women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: collegebound.jpg (466KB, 1350x983px) Image search: [Google]
collegebound.jpg
466KB, 1350x983px
Seems like suicide as a man, but I would like to hear your thoughts.

>College-educated Americans are today more likely to be married than their counterparts with less education, at 65 percent to 53 percent, according to the Pew Research Center. Women with college degrees are more likely to have successful marriages, with almost 8 out of 10 in marriages lasting 20 years or more, compared with just 4 out of 10 marriages for women with high school diplomas.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-men-are-having-problems-getting-married/
>>
Don't fall for the college meme. Most women go to college for retarded degrees and the men just put up with their retarded shit because the pussy is good. Intelligence isn't based on if you go to college or not, and MSNBC liberal propaganda articles don't help.
>>
>>18088843
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>18088845
I do, but I don't feel like posting info graphics about women vs men when it comes to degree paths, success rates, annual income, etc.

Even with that info I don't think it would matter considering you listen to MSNBC "studies"*
>>
>>18088832
Does going to college make you such an intelligent being?
While you are in there you are basically just a slave of your studies and in the end you will end up being pretty advanced in a pretty specific direction, enough to give you the right to feel superior.

Woman who don't go to college can be just as ambitious, experienced with other things or even be more sociable. Maybe they even have interesting hobbies, unless you go for a completely dumbed down phone addict.

Fuck these statistics and think for yourself tardo
>>
>>18088857
Dude didn't you hear? If you don't fall for the sca- I mean go to college, you will never be successful in life and you can never get a job literally anywhere! Only losers don't go to college, and everyone who goes to college is guaranteed success!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.