[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I need your help. I'm currently at a mental institution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CAayFD6WsAAub2f.jpg-large.jpg (44KB, 666x629px) Image search: [Google]
CAayFD6WsAAub2f.jpg-large.jpg
44KB, 666x629px
Anons, I need your help.
I'm currently at a mental institution where I met this cute and dazzlingly, drop-dead gorgeous Greek goddess. We got to know each other a bit and she asked me to go watch a movie on Friday with her. Thing is: I'm forced to see her in the meantime at this institution, especially on midday breaks, and I'm kinda anxious about not knowing what to talk about as well as awkward silences. Please, /adv/, help me not to screw this up. She's literally everything I ever wanted in a woman.
>>
Hide in the bathroom

Or don't be a sperg and talk about movies because that's what you're going to watch on Friday
>>
>>18088783
Are you even in the right mindset to be falling in love with someone? Why are you there in the first place? How can you trust your own thoughts right now?

More importantly, how stable is the girl?
>>
>>18089011
I want to second this and suggest you find an in-person third party give you feedback on whether or not you should be dating. Your mental health needs to be good for love to blossom. If you met her at a time when it wasn't, proceed with caution.
>>
>>18088783
"Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you."

- nelson Algren
>>
>>18088783
>I met this cute and dazzlingly, drop-dead gorgeous Greek goddess.
Didn't you learn anything from the Peloponnesian wars? There are no Greek gods, that's just superstition.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.