[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gain a following on Twitter/Insta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0065.jpg (64KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
64KB, 604x604px
This is for my job, actually.

I've ignored social media for years because of a rather wretched family life and just having 0 time for it with studies and drama. Now, I'm in a field that requires knowledge of social media and I need to also be able to network since many of the clients and all that jazz are internet people anyway.

So, how do I really do that? I've gotten 5 followers on twitter in the past day and am trying to get to about 50 a week to start with.

As for instagram, I'm not ugly so I could probably get featured on a few pages but other than that, I am at a loss.

Are there any good books or articles on these subjects?
>>
Forgot to add: I do mean GOOD articles. I don't want just bots and stuff like that.
>>
File: Exits.jpg (231KB, 960x720px)
Exits.jpg
231KB, 960x720px
>>18088698

>As for instagram, I'm not ugly so...
Strikes me curious as why you would mention this.

I have an insta following of almost 32,000.
I couldn't give two shits desu, I post probably once a week, if that. IRL I have a small circle of friends and trusted team-mates

Its ironic in a sense, I see all these young aspiring instagram models who put so much effort to get more followers, they try so hard for validation.

I must admit my initial base was by fluke, I was on holiday doing seascape photography and diving, and bumped into a top 10 world surfing champion while I was editing during breakfast buffet thing.

That's how I got my first 750+ or so followers about 2013-ish

I do alot of travel/ surfing/photography/ scuba diving/skydiving/ paragliding/flying generally lots of outdoorsy shit (apart from being hobbies, I get paid for it too)

So most of my photos are more nature - orientated, and it does have an audience, I've had a few featured on National Geographic, won a few competitions here and there.

My advice would be be sure its something you're passionate about. Every other insta is "fitness" related shit.

If you need to worry about followers you're not doing it right. if you need to network as part of you job, just leave it as that. Have purpose, I guess.

I don't really know how to answer you, its such a broad topic, but hey I hope it helps.
>>
>>18089071
Oh and to add further, it gets irritating when people want to join you either on an outing and such, just so they tag you in one of their photos for likes and more followers. Like "fitness babes" who love surfing but dont actually surf.

Its just so disingenuous, you get sick of it real quick. no matter how good looking they are.
>>
>>18088698
Sheesh, I usually flip out over skinny girls but damn...
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.