[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change my GFs body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: 201612137995492648.jpg (176KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
201612137995492648.jpg
176KB, 750x750px
My GF has the body of a refrigerator. Like her boobs arent even that big for her frame. Pancake ass and sloppy thighs. Looks like shes never lifted a weight a day in her life.
I met her and we've been friends for years. So after a while I got used to it and her personality is really cool and after hooking up a few times we started dating.
But fuck man, Ive been going the my fap collection and like, I feel like I failed. I want a girl who looks like pic related. Skinny waist, 5'8 and giant boobs that hang off her frame.
I mean look at this shit https://twitter.com/mila_azul?lang=en
Obviously I don't expect my gf to have the exact same ridiculous stats but like, the difference between what my penis likes and my gf is too fucking huge.
Like the reason why I even looked at my fap collection is because it feels like my libido is shot. I thought it was depression or something and tried looking at hot girls to see if it was that. Basically I only want to cuddle my gf and thought that was normal, but looking at chicks like this my dick wants to go to pound town on them.
Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>18088536
Dump your girlfriend and find one you like.
>>
>>18088543
I like her personality
>>
>>18088536
>https://twitter.com/mila_azul?lang=en

Stop looking at fake, Photoshop, plastic bodies.

You have an unrealistic standard of beauty in women, one that you will likely never find anyone to live up to. Because quite literally these people dont exist, except for in the cyber realm after being photo shopped to all hell.

I mean yeah, some people out there get close to this pretty, but there's a slim to nill chance you'll ever have the opportunity to seriously date them.
>>
>>18088545
I like a lot of people's personalities, but with my SO I like their body, their personality, their minds and love them.
You're missing 3/4 of the relationship. Dump her.
>>
>>18088536
Wow. You liked your girlfriend and only looked at your FAP history to see what your missing.
Dude, leave her if you don't like her. She's not forcing you to like her, you're just so sure what you should like that you don't care if she makes you happy or not.
>>
>>18088563

Thats not the point here at all, he said "closer" to his ideal body type. If his girlfriend looks like a fridge with no redeeming qualities then he should look elsewhere because there will be plenty of girls he will be attracted to. It's not unrealistic to expect or want to be attracted to the person you're with.

>>18088536 OP you need to keep looking, personality is exactly 50% of what you need in a relationship so you're missing half.
>>
File: 1340608455300.jpg (86KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1340608455300.jpg
86KB, 682x1024px
Work out together. From my experience though, there is no fixing it. You will have to quit her and find someone with a body you actually enjoy.

> her personality

Then you stay with her and learn to enjoy her body. I thought I could do this but I couldn't. On the bright side, if you two do break up, you can think about that Spongebob bod and how now you can finally get Mila Azul even though you probably lack the social skills to pull someone who looks like that. But hey, you can start learning.

Good luck!
>>
>>18088563
Its definitely not plastic. If it were itd kill my boner. Im sure her photos are touched my though, but theres still the vids and you made me google her proportions. 36C 23 35. Ive seen a lot of shops, consistency across the 300 images I just looked at of her from every angle along with her erotic vids makes me pretty certain this is what her body shape actually is.
That being said I realize shes an outlier and the chance of me ever seeing a girl with boob to waist ratio is very slim.
>>18088581
I literally thought I had depression because of my depleted libido. Yes that is a real sign of depression and usually when Im incredibly stress and depressed this happens. Looking at hot girls then doesnt change anything. Like I said I like her personality. Shes really cool. But I've turned a blind eye to her body all this time. You want me to continue like this? Thats why I want to change her body.
>>18088584
There are so many fake shitty girls out there though. My gf is really cool and actually not like those girls. Including her body.
>>
File: middle002.jpg (131KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
middle002.jpg
131KB, 800x1200px
>>18088603
> learn to enjoy her body
Like I can't. The refrigerator mode is too strong. Don't get me wrong I'm mature about it and understand everyones body holds fat different, but my penis doesn't approve. Her boobs aren't prominent enough given all the fat she has and her ass is washed away but back fat and sloppy thighs, not to mention general like of shape. Like I said it looks like shes never touched a weight before which is very likely.
Im kinda fit so she doesnt working out with me. Im no where near my peak condition I used to be in with like a 5 minute mile, 245 bench press, 4plate dead left, etc. I admit I fell off a lot in the past years. I have a 7 min mile right now. That being said looking at this shit literally makes me wanna get back to that condition right now.
Her boobs arent even that massive. Its just they are giant for her frame. Cant post pics obviously because they arent sfw
>>
>>18088621
Wow, if my boyfriend said something like that about me, I would break up with him. What is the fucking point being with someone you think soo badly of? You obviously studied every detail on her you find repulsive.

Please, if you really love her, break up with her. You're just gonna waste her youth and she will be heart broken in the end.
>>
mila azul starves herself like only models do and has fake breasts
>>
>>18088621
If you know your shit around fitness, why don't you encourage your gf to start being a /fit/fag with you?
>>
>>18088640
fake boobs dont hang and jiggle like these. Part of the alluring aspect.
>>
I was only in that shape because I ran track in college. I don't know anything that would help her that she would be willing to do. LIke I said she doesnt want to work out with me because of the difference between us. But then she ends up lazing and considers like 20 jumping jacks exercise with her friends.
>>18088634
Her body is refrigerator mode. I noticed when we first met. Got used to it and have been turning a blind eye to it. But fuck there are skinny women with big boobs out there and my dick knows what it wants.
Im assuming you are also refrigerator mode. How would I go about getting you to fix your body.
>>
>>18088663
first part meant for>>18088644
>>
File: 1375227259543.jpg (25KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1375227259543.jpg
25KB, 342x359px
>>18088536

Dump her. If you respected her or liked her any decent amount you wouldn't be here talking about your girlfriend like she's a head of cattle.

You don't deserve girls who look like pic related. So long as you view your girlfriend as nothing more than a prize pig you can show everyone to prove what a manly man you are you'll be stuck in aspie purgatory, humping girls who look like on the outside what you look like on the inside.

Your only other option is to make a shit ton of money. You'll get hot girls with a lot of money but they won't give a shit about you and will kick your ass to the curb if the cash ever dries up.
>>
>>18088651
only fake breasts move like that, I can see her implants in this video
>>
>>18088672
Eh, I'M not sure he's just looking for a girl to show off - he's literally just not attracted to her body himself and he's a cunt about it.

Break up with her. If she ever gets pregnant, she'll likely relapse into the body you don't like and you'll feel stuck with her and she'll know that you are disgusted by her.
>>
>>18088673
Ive never seen fake break replicate real fat giggle before. Everyone else on the internet seems to agree.
>>
>>18088687

>Eh, I'M not sure he's just looking for a girl to show off - he's literally just not attracted to her body himself and he's a cunt about it.

Of course he's looking for a girl to show off. He's looking for a girl whose beautiful looks validate his virility as a man.

Don't forget that just because you label a set of standards under the banner of "attraction" doesn't mean its for the right reasons.

There's plenty of men who are into girls with stereotypically beautiful features for genuine reasons and there are also a ton of men who are into drop dead 10/10 barbie shaped fantasy girls because they're a bunch of brainwashed chodes who think that getting the hottest girl in the world is how you win the game of life.

I could be wrong but OP really strikes me as the latter. It just seems to me that if he REALLY liked his girlfriend's personality he wouldn't be here saying such hurtful things about her.
>>
>>18088672
So I don't deserve to be attracted to the girl Im dating?
I this some advanced form of projecting.
>>
>>18088663
>Im assuming you are also refrigerator mode.
I'm a guy who swims abd cycles a lot. I was just suggesting that since you have been fit af before you could help your gf become more like the models you prefer. Her refrigeratoreness lessens once she loses some fat and gets definition for her ass etc.
>>
>>18088695
>Of course he's looking for a girl to show off.
God can you go project in another thread.
>>
>>18088695
It honestly may be he just doesn't care about her very much - that's not to say he hates her but it is to say he's not in love with the girl and coupling that with his distaste for her body, he does come off as a dick but I can't fault him for just not being attracted to someone. Sure, he wants a girl he probably can't even get but that's his problem.

I agree that he doesn't respect her and should so her a favor and cut it off tho. No one who respects someone would talk about them this way even if they weren't around.

He may like her personality but has zero respect for the girl... whether that's because of past events or he's being even more of a douche and judging how respectable she is based on how much he wants to bone her remains to be seen...
>>
>>18088702
>Wow, if my boyfriend said
>I'm a guy
You serious here
>>
>>18088708
I dont understand you guys are your connection between frankly expressing the body type of another and your reaction to it, and respecting her.
>>
>>18088710
GAY PEOPLE EXIST.
>>
>>18088715
Yeah but gay people giving advice to straight people on there sexual preferences is ridiculous.
>>
>>18088710
I'm the anon who suggested helping your gf get fit and not that angry girl.
>>
>>18088714
It's how you say things. I may be really pissed off my mother barges into my house but I respect her so I'm not going to insult her or tell her to fuck off.

You speak as if she is trash.
>>
>>18088697

>So I don't deserve to be attracted to the girl Im dating?

>I this some advanced form of projecting.

I think you're not understanding. No one who has any significant amount of respect or reverence for their girlfriend would be here talking about your girlfriend the way you are right now.

Its perfectly fine not to be attracted to her, but to come here and insult the girl you've committed yourself to dating and share an emotional connection with the way you are says to me that your head isn't anywhere near the right place.

There's plenty of things that bother me about my girlfriend sometimes but I couldn't dream in a thousand years of coming here and calling her names the way you just did. I love her, and regardless of her shortcomings I would rather leave her before I said or did anything to hurt her. Thats what actual commitment is.

My point is you don't deserve a girl who looks like the pic related because you've just demonstrated that as soon as her looks go a little or she gains a few pounds or god forbid something happens to disfigure her at all the first thing you'll do is run straight to the internet and start talking shit about how ugly she looks and how much better you deserve.

No decent girl deserves that kind of treatment.

If you don't like her looks, leave her, find someone different, but don't be surprised in the future if this attitude of yours comes back to bite you in the ass. As soon as you hit 40 you'll find your body is going to shit too and you're going to want to know that the woman you're with has a more vested interest in you beyond your physical features. You get what you give.

You might want to keep that in mind while you're comparing the women in your fap collection to women in real life.
>>
>>18088721
Where did I call her trash?
>>18088720
I assumed so. But you were under the impression I was assuming you were refrigerator mode and not her.
>>
File: 1477553791393.jpg (105KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477553791393.jpg
105KB, 400x345px
>>18088706

>God can you go project in another thread.

>project
>>
>>18088725
Yeah I got confused
>>
>>18088723
>calling her names
Yeah I knew you were projecting. I never called her any names. I dont actually call anyone names.
>>
>>18088726
>words have more than 1 meaning
I know, mind blowing right.
>>
>>18088730

>My GF has the body of a refrigerator.

>Pancake ass

>sloppy thighs

>Looks like shes never lifted a weight a day in her life

You fuckin for real bro? You not even remember your own post?

Also, someone calling you an asshole isn't projection. Its just a good old fashion insult.
>>
>>18088735
Not one of them is name calling.
If I called her a fatty youd have a point.
Those are all accurate descriptors. Thats just you projecting and being butthurt and further invalidating anything you say.
Calling me an asshole isnt why they are projecting. Its the pathetic assumptions they are making because of how butthurt they are that is.
>>
>>18088734

I don't know what english class you attended but here on planet earth, someone being critical of your behavior isn't projection. You kids are hilarious. Anytime someone calls you on shitty behavior you just scream "PROJECTION" as if that is some kind of justification for acting like a twat.

The next time I decide to cut in line at the bank or trip the waiter at a restaurant I'll just wait until people are done insulting me and just scream "PROJECTION". Yeah. That'll take care of it. Its all cool. I can be an asshole all I want because if anyone criticizes me for it I'll just accuse them of projecting and give myself a big ol pat on the back.
>>
>>18088739
>making uneducated biased opinions isnt projecting
Sure thing.
>>
>>18088740
Silly me, forgot the part where you fabricate facts from your own life as your as your base for your opinion.
>>
>>18088738

>Not one of them is name calling.

You're the stupidest fucking twat I've ever talked to on /adv/.

You seriously playing this game?

So if I walk up to someone and say "Hey, why do you have a pancake ass and sloppy thighs and a body shaped like a refrigerator?" thats not name calling?

Are you trying to say that as long as I phrase my insults in a particular way I'll just get to justify insulting someone by calling them "descriptors"?

>Its the pathetic assumptions

Pathetic assumptions based on your own words, shit for brains. God damn its like I'm talking to a fucking stump right now.
>>
>>18088740
>>18088746

You acted like an asshole and said a bunch of shitty things about your girlfriend. I criticized you for acting like an asshole and saying shitty things about your girlfriend. How in the fuck is any of that projecting? What does any of that have to do with facts from my own life?

You do shitty things and therefore I am calling you a shitty person.

Are you listening to yourself talk right now or did you just read the word "projecting" somewhere and you're stuck on loop like a fucking broken record?
>>
>>18088748
>Pathetic assumptions based on your own words
Please point out where I said I wanted to show off my gf.
Im gonna ignore your very pathetic attempt with everything above. You are flat out wrong about name calling and we both know it. No point in continuing that topic. Please project no further.
>>
>>18088753
> I criticized you for acting like an asshole
Where. I just saw hardcore projecting.
>>
>>18088563
>You have an unrealistic standard of beauty in women
No, he doesn't. That girl he posted is not in any way remarkable. Most girls nowadays are just fat slobs.
>>
>>18088769
Do you know of many other women with breast her size as slim as she is?
For science obviously.
>>
>>18088770
Yes, lol, plenty. Try a breastaurant like Twin Peaks or something.
>>
File: video_image-305391.jpg (92KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
video_image-305391.jpg
92KB, 706x706px
>>18088773
>Twin Peaks
this is what google pulls up
>>
>>18088545
The way she looks and takes care of herself (or not) is also suggestive of her personality
>>
>>18088777
Do you need HER exactly or what? There's some legit hot breastaurant girls. There's also terrible looking ones. C tits aren't too exceptional.
>>
>>18088778
To an extent but often when you find you've let yourself go it really hard to overcome that and is further depressing. Cardio is 100x harder for an obese person to the point where any person would not want feel as though the reward is greath enough. You cant blame a person for genetics as well.
>>
>>18088786
Was curious if you knew of girls as slim as her with breast that large. Having a 3 cup itself isnt special.
>>
Op post a pic of your girlfriend
No nudes, I just want to see if it's as bad as you describe
>>
OP the reason you can't get good looking girls is probably because you're ugly.

Post a pic and i'll tell you what category of girls you can date.
>>
>>18088536
>>18088543
Don't dump her. Talk to her about it.
Then talk some more if changes don't come.
Then dump her if she is really hopeless.
Don't just dump her without talking about it first
>>
OP may not be totally saying it right, and his expectations seem to be a little high, but I get where he's coming from. If you're not attracted to someone, it creates a major burden on a relationship, and it's not really fair for people to say "just get her to work out with you," because not only does that immediately imply you think they're out of shape, but then you have to babysit them and be aware that they're not actually doing this because they care about their lifestyle, just because the pressure is on.

My ex was in alright shape, but wouldn't ever dress up attractively, stopped going to yoga after we met, and started just constantly munching down on food all day long. She was a kind person and all, and not unpleasant to be around, but I wasn't attracted to her at the end of the day, and there really needs to be SOME physical spark, at least early on in the relationship.

/adv/ is probably right in general here that he should dump her, but not because he's an awful person for feeling this way, IMO.

And at least he came to an anon board to vent instead of just burying his thoughts deep down and going along with the party line.

I feel like so many people on this board have never had a girlfriend, or have had only one, and they think that once you finally date someone, you need to cling to them with an iron grip for dear life or they'll leave you and you'll be eternally lonely. Plenty of fish in the sea, people.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (29KB, 302x646px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
29KB, 302x646px
OP, not trying to argue here, but how would you feel if your girlfriend did the same thing you're doing, made a post about you like this, comparing your body to pic related? Do you really think her fap collection, if she had one, consists of guys with your exact body type and face? How would you feel if she was comparing you to pic related, or David Gandy?

Srs question. I'm curious.
>>
>>18088536
>giant boobs
>>
>>18089763
>I'll get in a relationship with someone and then expect them to change to my subjective standards, because I'm not good enough to get someone I actually like and too selfish to actually preserve someone else's feelings.
>>
>>18088536
Michael?..
>>
Your standards are based on a person who makes their living off their looks, top 1% of society. This isn't healthy.
>>
>>18088536
You cannot get her boobs to grow, idiot. You can get her ass and tights better, if she starts to work out.

You should only demand that though when you are in prime physique yourself.If so, encouraging her to join along for workouts works better than demands.

>>18088563
Eh, they do exist. Had an ex that looked a bit like OP's pic, though she had ugly arms from cutting them daily throughout her teen years.

>>18088663
>I don't know anything that would help her that she would be willing to do.
Did you actually ask her?

>>18088687
>If she ever gets pregnant, she'll likely relapse into the body you don't like
That as well though.

>>18088748
>So if I walk up to someone and say "Hey, why do you have a pancake ass and sloppy thighs and a body shaped like a refrigerator?" thats not name calling?
If it is the truth it is the truth.
>>
>>18088563
>real women are fat and lazy
Fuck off, not all women are lazy slobs. You act like beautiful women didn't exist before photoshop.

>>18088723
>it's your fault for not being attracted to her sloppy ass
Fuck off, white knight.
>>
>>18089861
for her frame they are.
>>
>>18089845
Id tell her honestly that his physique isn't attainable natty and that body builders die from steroid abuse etc. If you didnt know zyzz roided.
Basically this is almost the equivalent of fapping to pic related and that she should really limit her taste to naturally attainable that doesn't kill the person.
Its also different in that body building is active and requires a full time job to be the size of zyzz natty like a professional athlete where as not being fat is passive.
If it were someone bigger than me natty it would motivate me to get back into shape. Though I wouldnt compete with a professional athlete.
>>
>>18089763
I made this thread not to dump her but to change her in some way that will create physical attraction. I thought it was me, its not. Its her. As far as not having depression. I didnt make this thread to ask if I should dump her.
>>18089888
I spent today actually looking at other women to see if this were true as I don't really look at other women while I'm in a relationship. There were definitely many girls who I would say looks more attractive than girl in the OP, though can't say for sure until you see them naked and their boobs were probably half the size. But their general silhouette and face I found arousing.
>>
File: anorexia_nervosa.jpg (104KB, 623x765px) Image search: [Google]
anorexia_nervosa.jpg
104KB, 623x765px
>>18090173
forgot pic
>>
Hope I never meet someone like OP. He's fucked, I agree with anothet poster, just make a lot of money and sustain hot girls' attention. You'll need it when your old don't fuck up.
>>
>>18090173
Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you sound like right now though? How many real life women do you see around that look like porn stars, or have porn star bodies? You're comparing her to porn stars and models, a good number of whom have had enhancements done to their body (ass injections, ass implants, breast implants, lipo, fillers, you name it). Fake breasts and asses nowadays can look very realistic, you wouldn't be able to tell if you went to a really good surgeon and paid a lot of money (which, if you're a porn star or model making money off of your looks, you're going to spend a shit ton of money and go to a really good plastic surgeon). Women can literally get fat sucked from their stomachs and transferred to their breasts/buttocks and you wouldn't be able to tell. You're fucking retarded if you're gonna be like "OH THIS ISNT ATTAINABLE NATTY" yet you're going to hold her up to model/porn star standards? You're seriously a hypocrite.
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (30KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
30KB, 480x335px
>>18088563
Autistic niggery at work. Please help me lynch
>>
>>18090303
How is it hypocritical to point out one physique is not achievable and the other is.
>>
>>18090303
Let me make this a little more easy for you to understand. You can cheat to reach max natty limits, but you cant reach unnatty limits natty.
So having unnatty standards is like fapping to a barbie doll. Thank you for helping me correct my comparison.
pic related.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.