[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backstory: >Have been dating a girl secretly for a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488235341836.jpg (296KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488235341836.jpg
296KB, 1152x1536px
Backstory:
>Have been dating a girl secretly for a few months (reasons I can't go into).
>One of my friends is one of her best friends and doesn't know about it.
>He had a crush on her for a few years, but she wasn't interested.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago:

>Sitting at my place with girl having a few drinks.
>Said friend and others turn up uninvited (they'd been calling me to come out with them the whole day).
>Friend drunk as fuck, and is obviously surprised but tries to act like he's cool with it.
>He ends up being a fuckhead to her telling her to shut up the whole night, gets handsy with her and slaps her on the ass.
>He slaps me lightly in the face a few times before I warn him not to do it again.
>Girl and I leave to get dinner, come back.
>He is saying lewd shit about continually asking if we have sex etc.
>He slaps her in the face.
>I sit there shocked doing fucking nothing except for asking if she's okay.
>Room mate eventually threatens to choke him out and he calms down.
>We leave.

I regret not punching him in the face every day since that night, and feel pretty ashamed of myself. If it were a stranger I would have, but the fact remains that I shouldn't have let him even touch her in the first place. Even though she said she was okay afterwards, I have a feeling that she just didn't want to make me feel like I did wrong.

At risk of making it seem like a huge drama, I want to tell her that I don't want anyone to disrespect her like that again and sort of apologise for failing. Is this a good idea?

There's also the problem of her best friend (my friend). This guy has driven away at least 3 people from my friendship circle and I've been blind to his negative influence until now. Everyone lets him get away with it and I have been the biggest enabler of his shitty behaviour. How do I fix this, and also try and explain this to my girlfriend without it screwing my life up?

Go easy on me, this shit has been ripping me up inside for the past few weeks.
>>
>don't let people know you're dating
>wonder why shit like this happens
It's like you were asking for trouble. Also why the fuck didn't SHE say anything to him?
>>
>>18088502
/thread
>>
Should've done something when he slapped her bro now you look beta
>>
I admit, if a guy slapped me in front of my bf and my bf did nothing... I would be pretty disappointed. Not because I want an alfa this and that, but because you didn't say anything to him? And another friend went to choke him? Is he fucking her too? Like jesus.

Also, whatever reason you have to keep it secret it's probably stupid so stop it.
>>
>>18088502
She's one of those girls who is super nice and can't be assertive. Anyway it's my fault that I didn't step in.

>>18088526
>>18088535
Yeah pretty much, but where do I go from here?
>>
>>18088489
>He slaps her in the face
>I sit there shocked doing fucking nothing
Jesus fuck OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.