[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Lovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 02349082423.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
02349082423.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I want to hear about the one you loved. Yes, THAT one.

>Why did it end?
>What would you have done differently?
>What were they like?
>>
>>18088214
>>Why did it end?
i got drunk and made an ass out of myself in front of her extended family, was the last straw and on some level i think it was self sabotage because ultimately i was scared to really commit

>>What would you have done differently?
not been such a fuckface

>>What were they like?
bitchy, opinionated, smart, but also needy and in constant need of validation
>>
>why did it end
I was depressed, stopped paying attention to her, was drunk 24/7.
>what would you have done differently
Nothing, I met alot of amazing women afterwords, more heartbreaks, more amazing experiences with amazing girls I never would have met or been close to otherwise
>what was she like
Half filipina, half white. Short, very cute. She was a fantastic singer and artist we wrote songs together all the time, drank beer at the beach went on adventures quoted terrible sitcoms 24/7.
>>
Ended because we promised to keep things casual, we'd been friends for a long time and didn't want to lose eachother by getting attached, then I got attached.

I wish I'd been less paranoid and provided more so I could show him I was worth it

He was perfect. Quick witted, knew what he wanted, pretended to be cold to the world but I feel like he really let me in. He said he wanted to preserve the friendship but I've never felt more like an outsider since
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
Because she pinballed from guy to guy in our friend group. She was masterful at blaming her faults on others and making them feel like shit about it.
Nothing. Despite the twisted pain of her fake love, I needed to learn. Everyone has to intake poison before they build an immunity. She was mine.
>What was she like?
Her body was warm. Sort of skinny, when I put my arm around her I could feel her breathing. On a behavioral level, she was anything but warm. Looking back I should've noticed the red flags, how she isolated me my from my friends and used me to feel something. The fool I was never realized it was insincere, God, I loved her so much. I cried at the thought of losing her again, but when I saw her with other people I reminded myself that I didn't care as long as she was happy. I've grown past the sadness, but I find myself less capable of true emotional trust lately. Even if it is negative, I wish I could feel something again.
>>
Thank God my imaginary tomboy roller derby gf will never break up with me
>>
>>18088214
Well, for me, it was a crush and nothing more.

>because I was a clingy faggot
>literally everything
>she was a spicy little chicana that would've loved a taste of my taquito if only I wasn't such a faggot

Oh, E, I miss you everyday.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
He had a nervous break down and said things I couldn't forgive. We kept trying for a while, but I had to give up.
Nothing. I am happy I met him and had him in my life, but I know it wasn't going to work.
>What were they like?
Smart. Outstandingly smart. Very opinionated and arrogant. Witty. Fragile in so many different, unexpected ways even if he acted like he was invincible. Caring, with me. Hard working. Prideful. Angry.
I've never met a men who smelled so good, I just wanted to have him near me all the time. Very pale and full of scars. I loved kissing the one on his shoulder.
>>
>>18088214
He cheated on me and broke my heart, gave it one more try and found him emailing girls from dating sites. And now he's forced us both to remain unhappy and apart because I can't be with a cheater but no love has ever felt the same.
>>
File: tumblr_o3slpu6mOF1uq118so1_500.png (509KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3slpu6mOF1uq118so1_500.png
509KB, 500x615px
>>18088214
>>Why did it end?
She moved to another city and constantly dodged my question of where she was now so we could set something up and spend some time together. Then she asked me for a "favor" that I said i'd do if she was with me but she never replied to that so I didn't either and we stopped communicating. Literally. There was nothing else said between the two of us after I asked where she was if I was going to do it.

Was funny too since when she moved she got a new phone and changed her number so I lost all contact with her but she went ahead and told me the new number anyway meaning all she could've done from the start is not tell me.

Nothing

I don't regret my decisions with her and i'm pretty sure that she just simply didn't want to be with me no matter how well I preformed anyway. I always turned her on, easily kept her attention, definitely impressed her with my boldness and made a point that to rely on me all she had to do was play ball. Then y'know. She didn't.

>>What were they like?
Completely in love with texting and texting her girlfriend(s) unless we were on a date where she'd barely look at it. Also a drinker and a weed lover. thicc(as in FAT of something about my pics level) but had a gr8 face I wanted to make tremble in pleasure.

Most importantly though I thought she didn't have her priorities sorted out since she kept mentioning how she's failing her classes while doing loads of things unrelated to it alongside the constant chatting to her friend.
>>
I... was young. I was in college and we went to separate colleges. I wanted to study abroad and I did... and I spent a year away from her with sparse contact. I was an asshole, even before then. I had mixed feelings about her because I didnt know what I wanted. Being indecisive is in my blood and this was the biggest price I paid on it. I came back, moved to her new town and tried to patch things, but it was too late. I was broken, still self-centered, not mature enough to handle the taste of fixing things. I was scared of her, because I could see the writing on the wall that we were through. She had moved on while I was abroad, but I just didn't know it and couldn't fathom it. I showed up at her apartment one last time, but she didn't see her old friend, she saw some weirdo. We can't talk now, and never will again, which I understand now, but at the time, it was an unthinkable sentence. How could my best friend turn away and never speak to me again? It still feels wrong, 8 years later, even though all memories are a haze in my poor memory.

I would have done alot differently. I would have made her feel more loved.. I wouldn't have went to Japan, atleast not unless she could have come with me. I would have treated her alot better and took more interest in her interests instead of trying to run away from her expectations.

She was very sweet, had a funny voice, short and chubby, but damn she wore it well. A really absurd sense of humor, a very whimsical and curious mind.. Some sexual incompatibility, but that comes with being young. We were young, we both grew up under similar circumstances, were sheltered yet unhinged, having a hunger for strange things that brought us together, but probably drove us apart too.
>>
She moved oh soo far away, I'm not entirely sure its ended, its been a long road so far though, and I don't expect to see her again any time soon. But we seem to find our way back to eachother every now and then

Probably wouldn't do anything different, she had to leave for all uni and I wouldnt want to stand in the way of her life.

She was... Unique, and I really mean that, crazy fun to be around, beauty that extends past what you can see, and she was warm, normally has a higher than average body temperature and a fucking god in bed, and most of all she challenged me, she didn't just agree with everything I said or wanted

After her I seriously am ready to live my life on my own if we can't find our way back to eachother.
>>
>Why did it end?

i was afraid and left her assuming she would first.
In a shitty way, very ashamed of that.

Be a bit more brave, less doubting, do more for us.

>What were they like?
She was greek, but pale white. I loved her voice, Petite, brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and the tightest pussy ever.

She was a very bubbly happy jump and go type of person on the surface but a very fragile and vulnerable one in the inside.
She was a bitch and i was an ass, but could have worked on the long run. Coulda shoulda woulda...

I miss Annou, she was my angel with horns.
>>
>>18088214
it ended because the person i loved was not real. she was an act. a very convincing one, for sure, but a fiction nonetheless.
>What were they like?
everything a person could want in a partner. beware of "too good to be true" scenarios, kids.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end ?
Fuck you and you questions, i hate you
I am a terrible person, all i do is fail
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
I was an emotional wreck who depended on him to make me happy.

Everything. As well as not date him.

>What were they like?
In the beginning, sweet, smart, funny

Towards the end, manipulative, unreliable, fake, two-faced, unhygienic, unrealistic, and low-key convinced this girl to leave her ex just so he could be with her asap after the break up.

I can't get over how easily and quickly he threw me away and to this day it pains me to know that he's so much happier without me. Relationships are supposed to be shared, and we both fucked up. But he got the better end of the deal. Although I feel like I grew more as a person (he's the type who refuses to change who he is even if it's toxic), I still feel unhappy. That could be due to the fact that I'm too scared to move on and find someone else.
>>
>>18089022
>I was an emotional wreck who depended on him to make me happy.
Can you stop trying to look for beta orbiters on this board? It's supposed to be an advice board, not a "omg so emotional, need men XDdd!" board
>>
>>18089027
I'm really confused about what you're saying here.
>>
>she's my best friends best friend. He didn't know we spoke everyday and hung out once a month. She felt like a liar for talking behind his back so we're on a "break"
>I would have kissed her the second time we went out
>smart, funny, caring, cold hearted, hated males(fucked over and lied to by every male in her life from grandfather to boyfriends to friends), a great girl
>>
>why did it end
We had been in a distance relationship, so we didn't have the possibility to see each other whenever we wanted, but last year I went staying over him for a month (I finished all my exams so I was free) and things turned into a nightmare...
He wanted to stay in front of his computer for hours and hours while I didn't know what to do :/... he litteraly wanted to spend everyday at home and when we went to a park it looked like he was dying...
We only had sex and dinner at restaurant. We realised how different we are and decided to stop it

I don't know... This thing tore me up. I would have discovered this before, not after one year and half of relationship

>What was he like?
I truly loved him... Of course, he was stubborn as fuck, extremely proud, he thought to be the best guy in the world, he never apologises, he was a cuck -.-, talked about sex with a girl that I hated,
But he was also sweet, careful, nice, funny and I liked having sex with him <.<
>>
>>18088451
How long ago was this?
>>
Well he's going to be my soon ex.
It's not working out because we literally have no sex life or passion. We are compatible just like any good friend but I need more.
He comes up with a million excuses but we are very sexually incompatible. The once a month sex is really boring and I can only get off by really trying to have an orgasm while touching myself during sex. I feel like I'm living a lie with him and after 4 years, he clearly hasn't taken anything away from the many chats we've had.
He's a good person, kind heart but easily triggered which makes communication difficult.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
She cheated on me.
Ended it after the first sign.
>What were they like?
A clingy liar.
>>
>>18089170
A year and half ago.
>>
>>18088214

>Why did it end?

She cheated on me, I found out myself and we couldn't recover from it.

Tough question, I guess I would have sat her down and talked to her about our future together when I felt something was off with us, prior to having found out about her cheating. Might have sped up the break up had I done this.

>What were they like?

A mixture of sweet and caring and moody and insecure, had a weed addiction that made it so she was only ever really happy when she was high.

This was a strange case in that I don't hold any grudges because I truly feel that her cheating was an act of cowardice in an attempt to sabotage the relationship that she felt trapped and insecure about.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 512x480px
>Why did it end?
we grew apart.
Love her more than I love myself. I used to believe in loving yourself more in the relationship. Thats what I thought was more healthy and plus you're less vulnerable and more stable that way. but I now think that kind of relationship was too painful as we grew apart loving our own selves more. I won't be doing it again. Its either single or in a relationship thats worth it to love the other person more than myself.
>What were they like?
into comics and comic movies. I hate comics. on her phone constantly and believing every single word she read on cracked.com. actually at first she was probably trying to love me more than herself but I think I insisted that friends and bands and shows come first. she got the idea and realized she had to get deeper into her own stuff. she was 4/10-5/10. maybe 6. I'm also about that so it worked for me.

pic is from the retarded star wars christmas special that we used to laugh about. She loved star wars. I could post a pic about me being depressed but this will be an example of how I going to start thinking about other people
>>
>why did it end
We dated for a year. He became depressed with school, and work. It started to feel like seeing me was a chore. I would always be the one to ask him to come over. I felt like he was dodging me at the college. Started to suspect he was cheating on me. Actually got a message from the girl's friend saying they had dates set up. She was a new employee at his work. I was so shattered, I didn't even think, I just called him and told him to get his stuff out of my apartment. When he arrived I went from destroyed to angry. Called him out and he denied everything. I think we sat in my room crying and talking for 4 hours. That was the first time I had seen him cry and I mean he fucking CRIED. But I knew it was only because he felt sorry for himself.

>What would you change?
I would have pulled back more, let him show me he wanted to see me just as bad. I would have held back sex after he had hurt me previous to those nights. I felt like sex, in some way, was our way of forgiving/expressing love to one another because he didn't know how to otherwise.

>What was he like?
Confident, shy, I could tell he had a rocky past. He was flamboyant, I thought he was gay at first. He had that tall, dark, and handsome thing going on though. The more I got to know him, the more I realized I mistook arrogance for confidence. He spent so much time trying to love himself that he forgot how to love others. He was extremely selfish. But he needed to be In the world he was in I guess. He also had type 1 diabetes, and a concave chest. When we first stood naked in front of eachother it was like he was showing me his darkest secret. But I loved it anyways.
>>
>>18089771
>a concave chest.
My ex boyfriend had it as well. I really loved it for some reason, I spent hours tracing the outline with my finger.
>>
>>Why did it end?
>implying it started
wouldn't tell my feelings, but at least i won't make same mistake again
>>What were they like?
definition of woman on redpill; a total bitch
>>
>>18089778
He didn't like when I touched it, it embarrassed him. I mean like he was really embarrassed by it. He defined everything he thought was ugly about himself by it. I liked it though.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
Because she wouldn't fight for the relationship.
The first time she broke up with me I should have give up on her (She broke with me 4 times, I always tried to be with her)
>What were they like?
Jealous, Insecure, didn't want me to go out. She was sweet sometimes, but after the 2nd time she broke up with me she started to manipulate me.
>>
>>18088451
>Very pale
Oh! And I thought you were talking about me and you were my ex.
>>
>>Why did it end?
it never started actually
i would probably try harder, but it would probably be for nothing since i told i liked him and he completely dismissed it
>>What were they like?
a gamer, funny, intelligent, outgoing
>>
This gif hit me so hard in the feels
>>
>>18088214

>Why did it end?
Because I have OCD, I was on meds and I acted weird as fuck for the most part of our relationship. I kept it a secret and told her after the break up because I was ashamed of myself.

I should have told her sooner and stopped taking those fucking pills.

>What were the like?
Cute as fuck, a little chubby but hot as hell. Smart, interesting, open-minded and awesome in bed. Fuck, now I miss her again.
>>
>>18089927
I'm sorry to disappoint.

My ex was a fucking vampire.
>>
>>18089970
It's from a music video.
Coldplay - Gravity.
It hits much harder with music.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
we were both depressed and lazy, she decided she'd be happier alone
treated our shit more seriously and tried harder to make our relationship happy
>What were they like?
she was like a million different people all at once. cool and hot and crazy and calm and cutesy and sophisticated
>>
>>18088214
> why did it end?

Wish I understood why. Still don't understand. Probably never will. The hurt will always be there.

> what would you have done differently?
I would've reached out to my friends and family and shared about what was going on in my personal life instead of only sharing it all with just them.

> what were they like?

They're highly intelligent and warm. They're wonderful good despite what they believe of themselves; they're insightful and silly, quick with a witty joke and filled with music spanning opera all the way to filthy frank. They're always thinking they're a horrible ugly on the inside person, but they're actually the most thoughtful person I've ever had the privilege to meet and proudly call my love. They'll always be my love. They're my first equal and my last love.
>>
>Why did it end?
Dated for four years, starting Senior year of High School. Ended last June. I was becoming complacent because I had just finished school and was pursuing a new job in my field. I NEEDED that job to feel secure with myself and my finances. My gf was still deciding what she wanted to do, didn't know her major, was stressed about changing part time jobs, and she got bored. She couldn't stick around and wait for me to feel happy and take her on vacations and shit again. 1 month after we broke up I got the job. I reached out, and she agreed to meet up, but canceled at the last second (literally.) I brushed it off, then heard she was dating a new guy. A fuckboy. I blew up and called her basic, receding into her High School mentality, and basically called her selfish and naive. I even told her I cheated on her (I didn't, but I did hang out with one or two girls behind her back but nothing sexual happened.) so I justified it as cheating. I just wanted her snap out of whatever state she was in, she was becoming someone I would never want to date again. Earlier this month I told her I made up the story about cheating, I just entered a state of temporary lunacy due to stress and wanted to cut ties with her.

I would have told her to hold on for just a little while longer, because we were almost there. I actually messaged her earlier this month saying I was about to ask her to move in with me and go on more vacations as soon as I got the job, which was one month post-breakup.

>What were they like?
Gorgeous, smart, funny, everything clicked. She was my best friend and the sex was like a ritual. We were both very spiritual, took mushrooms and DMT often, vaped a lot of weed, we became connected in a very deep way. She is 5'2", small waist, perfect ass, thick thighs, 32DD breasts, great lips, great face, perfect teeth. 10/10 in my book.

I hope it's not really over.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
If you could even say it began, it certainly died 2 weeks ago when she told me that she was sexually assaulted. She's afraid to even touch me now and won't even be in the same room alone.

> What would you have done differently?
I definitely would have been less of a whiny bitch all the time. I would have capitalized on all the dates we had. I would have never let her go in the first place. I would have told my best friend that I liked her before they started dating.

>What were they like?
Very shy,but also easy to talk to. Kind. Funny. Easy to please. Had a sort of energy that's difficult to describe. A little more crazy than usual. Reserved. Sort of plain. Withdrawn at times.
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
For him it never began and I couldn't wait
Two things I would have done differently. 1. I wish I had given up sooner instead of embarrassing myself. 2. I wish I could take back the night I made a mistake bc the it looked like I had destroyed his soul. I could see it on his face.
>What were they like?
An asshole. Opinionated, huge pothead, incredibly smart and talented, extremely selfish, spoiled, and funny as hell.
>>
>>18090671
>She couldn't stick around and wait for me to feel happy and take her on vacations and shit again.

You didn't lose anything important. A woman who will leave you out of temporary boredom is too young and stupid to be a good partner.
>>
>why did it end

it ended because he was going to college in another state and already didn't seem to be super interested in me ex: removing me from all his social media... it hurt but i knew i had to move on because i didn't want to get cheated on so i broke it off after two years

>what would you have done differently

absolutely nothing. i had some great memories with this guy. also some not so good ones as well... im a violist and once when i invited him to a concert he said it was boring right afterwards when i asked him how he liked the concert.... definitely a douchebag overall so i wouldn't change anything because his personality will never change

>what were they like

he was head over heels for me when i first met him... brought me flowers, wrote me letters... then things started to slowly wither about a year in and it seemed as if we were a cranky old couple instead of a young couple. life was painfully boring. he was painfully boring. even had a monotone voice with no expression when he talked. he used to be so against drugs because i occasionally used weed when we first started dating and by the end of the relationship he was using absolutely everything. I watched his personality take a complete 180 after a couple years of dating... he went from smart, sophisticated, caring, and energetic to dull, lifeless, snarky, and cold. we still keep in touch occasionally but it'll never be the same as when we first started dating... i miss the memories but i don't miss him
>>
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
He was unhappy with me and our relationship

I should have tried harder on changing my attitude towards everyone and myself. I wish I could be all that he wanted and was asking for but unfortunately there were a lot of things that I couldn't change right away.

>What were they like?

He was so handsome and had the nicest smile. I'm glad I met him he was my best friend. He introduced me to so many things. He had really great taste in music and played bass sometimes. He cared so much about me and took great care of me. I will always love him and be there for him.
>>
File: image.gif (350KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
350KB, 400x300px
>>18088214
>Why did it end?
Her best friend stopped talking to her, she was gonna wish her a happy birthday on FB and I told her not to. She said she still thinks of her as a best friend, I said "maybe the reason she doesn't talk to you anymore is because she doesn't see you the same way". It pissed her off, called me an asshole, and left. Nothing I can do about it.

Never even talked to her.

>What were they like?
She was beautiful, very beautiful. A bit short, very light blond, funny, cute in the way she acted. We could talk for a while, but it always seemed like she didn't want to be there. We would make plans to chill but she would often forget or just not even show up.

This is my 6th relationship to end in the past 4 months. First was because a friend died, then 4 were best friends leaving, now her. I think I'm gonna take a break from talking to people for a while. A long long while.
>>
>Why did it end?
Got cucked by another guy, feelsbadman.png
I don't know exactly. Everything to me felt right in every way. That's why finding out that she was cheating on me with another guy felt like it killed me
>What was she like?
She was everything that I could have ever wanted. She had the looks, the talent, the beauty that nobody else ever saw in her, and she had what seemed to be everything that I wanted. Then this shit happens

All in all, I learned something that day. I guess it's the old cliche of "Not everything is what it seems." Ironic too, since I used to always laugh at that saying.
>>
>>18091224

>>18091224

I know that feeling anon.

I went through exactly what you went through.

She was perfect. I was happy. I got cucked. Shes dating him now.

Worst thing is this was little over a month ago and I am still dealing with it since our lease isnt up till March 23rd.

Although what I realized is she was not a very good person and that she only cared about herself.

Least now I am talking to a girl whos hotter and with 36 triple Ds who wants me to fuck her stupid. So things happen and shit works out I guess lol.

But as the asshole I am I miss her...
>>
>>18091269
It's relieving to see others that know the same feels whenever shit like this happens. It made he happy too. Anyways anon, I get where you're coming from and I'm happy that you've found someone that's better and can help you overcome what you're going through. People like that are hard to find IRL from what I know (or I guess I haven't looked far enough)
My breakup happened around a month ago too, and I'm still trying to cope with it. I found a girl who wants to go out on a date with me and see if it leads anywhere from here but I'm not sure about it since that was how my last relationship started.
>Kinda eerie actually
Though things seem to be looking up I can't help but look back at the relationship and see where it went wrong or what I could've done better to maybe stop and prevent what happened, so I get where you're coming from about missing her.
I wish you the best of luck anon. Hopefully things go your way and it'll all get better with time.
>>
>Why did it end?
I was too accommodating. She stopped respecting me.
I was too available. She stopped desiring me.
I worked on our relationship, while she worked on her life.
When she withdrew, I pursued.

Ended things a little sooner.
I needed to learn from this experience. But I kept trying, hoping things would stay amicable through the end of our lease.
No amount of money is worth trying to love someone who doesn't even want to love you back.

>What were they like?
When we met, she smiled and laughed a lot.
She was adventurous, but laid back. Very affectionate and giving in general.
Adored my kindness, desired my companionship and support, and respected my thoughts.

By the end, she was cold, humorless, distant, angry. Preferred social media over interacting with me.
Acted like a victim when I didn't save her from herself. Resentful when I offered unsolicited help or insight.
Believed being satisfied would destroy her motivation and halt her progress in life. Constantly unhappy. Took up the hobby of creatively discovering ways her unhappiness and lack of success were my fault.

I'd like to think something changed and I somehow missed it. But she was probably always awful, and I simply didn't see it through my rose-tinted glasses.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.