[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2033.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
So, I have a problem.

I've been talking with this girl, and I think I like her. But, I can't have a relationship and I can't have sex.

How do I stay friends with her, but lose my feelings for her?
>>
>>18088194
why can't you have a relationship or have sex op? are you a faggot?
>>
>>18088284

I can't accept affection. It bothers me when people show affection toward me. Especially a romantic sense, I couldn't imagine a girl sitting in my lap looking at me. I literally can't picture that
>>
>>18089054
History of abuse? This type of mentality isnt supposed to be common and there are ways to help you with that. It sounds like you seek companionship or just friendship on a deeper level.
>>
>>18089054
fuck I have this too does someone have cure for this shit
>>
File: 1472645079366.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472645079366.png
29KB, 645x773px
>>18088194
I'm the same way, a slut literally showed up at a house I was chilling at just to fuck me and I turned her down.
I don't why I just can't and it sucks.
>>
>>18089074

No I was never sexually abused
>>
>>18089054

How about stop imagining then and just do it? If you overthink things, you'll be able to talk yourself out of almost anything.
>>
>>18089089
I can't. Because I don't like when people
are affectionate toward me, it's a turn off
>>
>>18089091

The fact that you speak about imagining romantic affection sort of imples you've never even gotten any. What type of affection have you experienced and how did you react?
>>
>>18089097

>The fact that you speak about imagining romantic affection sort of imples you've never even gotten any

Well, when I was in high school, I did have 3 girls show interest in me. But I ignored them and never did anything about it.

When I was 20 I had sex with one of them, which was an awful experience. It was a regret

When I was 22, I fooled around with a girl from Tinder, and she even made fun of me and accused me for being a virgin even tho I wasn't. Which was also another regretful experience

I'm 26 now. So, those very few experiences were so long ago, they seem surreal. Like they are just fiction
>>
>>18088194
You can't lose feelings. You can acknowledge them and deal with them. Why can't you be together?
>>
>>18089186

I have a problem with affection. I don't like when people are affectionate toward me. Regardless of the context. I don't feel comfortable getting physically or emotionally close to someone on a romantic sense.

And then, even some of my friends piss me off. I'm thinking about moving away soon, and one of my friends is all pissy with me now, and then another one of my friends who lives across the country is trying to convince me to move there, him and his wife offered me to live with them and shit.

I fucking hate this. I don't want this attention. Why the fuck are people being so nice to me. Fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.