[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with people who have depression?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: the dik only makes it better!.jpg (9KB, 199x217px) Image search: [Google]
the dik only makes it better!.jpg
9KB, 199x217px
How can I cure my gf's depression?

My gf's depression and anxiety has gotten pretty bad, she used to be more affectionate and she would put up with me sending her stupid memes everyday. Now she wont even skype with me nor go through the effort of planning on how to get her to visit me during spring break.
I am starting to get pissed off and wonder if she is cheating on me because she's been going out with friends at night, while I stay at home watching anime and playing vydia gaymes.
>Inb4 muh machismo
Statistics say that depressed women are more likely to cheat.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/love-and-sex-in-the-digital-age/201310/women-who-cheat-relationships

She used to text me everyday, and we would text all day long, this is not the case anymore, probably because of school or she has lost interest or is too depressed.

I wouldn't write all of this but I have noticed the next red-flag:
-We planned to either get her to visit me, or I should visit her, but she is making little to no effort to get her mom to allow her to do either.

-She is pulling some SJW bullshit because unfortunately she is too empathetic.

-Doesnt want to skype anymore, not make effort to do so.

I dont know what to do, I dont know how to calm her down during her panic attacks because I am unable to feel what she feels.

Sometimes I get the urge to go to the bar and fuck a random bitch, but I cant do this to her, however at the same time I need to calm my sexual urges.
>>
>>18087972
have you tried a new gf?
>>
>>18087972
You can't fix her. This is just how people with depression are. Just let her know that you're there for her and that you'd like to understand how she feels. If you can't take dating someone with depression there's not much you can do.
>>
>>18087976
Nope because I love her and I wont do it as long as I know she ain't cheating on me.There is also another problem, she'd be relative irreplaceable based on her qualities
-was really affectionate for an American woman
-watches anime and hentai with me, but isnt a cringy weeb
-I can be myself around her.

>>18087987
The problem is that she lives in another state and there isnt much I can do to show her I'll be there for her, which I'd gladly do, but for the moment I am unable.

at the moment I feel betrayed because I feel she aint doing as much from her part to come visit me.
>>
>>18088019
I'm only saying this because of your last pay on the OP, but you should probably end it and find someone local. Depression is one thing but a LDR as well sounds rough.
>>
>>18088062
You're probably right.
This situation would originate another problem, and that is that I dont have a reason to break up with her, and the break up would probably destroy her since she is depressed.
>>
>>18088076
Then you're probably going to have to be there for her mostly though long distance communication. It sucks because you can't really do anything (you honestly can't do much in person either) but it'll mean more to her than you could know.
>>
>>18088112
Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>18088130
No problem man, good luck to you both. Hope it works out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.