[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl who really hurt my feelings was feminine and light.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482014689722.jpg (37KB, 312x383px) Image search: [Google]
1482014689722.jpg
37KB, 312x383px
The girl who really hurt my feelings was feminine and light. She wore dresses and would always be thinking of ways to 'do interesting things'

How do i meet another girl like that?
>>
Be the type of person who attracts that kind of person man. Can't find someone if they aren't looking for you too.
>>
>get /fit/
>be not super ugly
>be employed
>be passionate and focused
>put hiking as hobbies in dating profile
That's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>18087961
Disregard the info I told you in comment above greentext listen to green text, greentext man is now your spiritual guide.
>>
>>18087963
I just added on to what you already said <3 we're a team.
>>
>>18087947
at least you got your feelings hurt
>>
>>18087974
Correction listen to both information pieces. We are your dad now.
>>
>>18087978
>we are your dad now
You said that, so incase I was a female I'd be like "no im a female silly teehee" and then you'd try to get my kik or something and have an LDR so that you wouldn't feel as lonely.

Am I projecting? Yes, I've done that so many times and had so many internet gf's some times 3 at once with 0 intentions on ever meeting them all just for my own pathetic loneliness and confirmation. It's an addiction and I need help anon :(
>>
>>18087993
Don't want your anything man honestly kinda wanna help you and I typically shit post. Tell me your issues from the beginning
>>
>>18088000
I don't want a gf, i'm depressed as fuck. My bestfriend in the whole world/roomate killed himself and I've been so lonely since then.

I have a other friends and I'm really good at meeting people, people find me likeable for whatever reason, it's beyond me. But it's just not the same as my friend, we were inseparable and on the EXACT same page 24/7, same sense of humor everything. I'm sure if he kept living at somepoint we would have even been able to hear eachothers thoughts, thats how close we weree.

Anyways, to fill that void I meet girls online: Omegle, forums, etc. And charm them, they fall for me and have it planned in their heads that im moving to where they are or they're moving to where I am and we're soulmates.

I do this all the fucking time, and I can't stop it, as soon as I delete one I just get another one. I'm so lonely, yet I dont think I want anyone. Or maybe I just dont have the confidence to meet a real one. I have no idea.
>>
>>18088009
Okay so reaching me on a weird emotional level because I was the same. Which really sort of stems back to how old are you because I was the same from about 15-20
>>
>>18088013
22 now, but its been like this since i was like 17
>>
>>18088017
Right so don't read to much into it first of all. I was convinced I was a sociopath for all that time. And drop all of those girls, and find one. Put all of your focus on this one girl. Force yourself to not fuck around on her. If you do punish yourself in a healthy way 2 mile run. What I did, got myself in better shape for every time I was a piece of shit. You've got to set it in your head what you do wrong is wrong so physical pain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.