[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0559.jpg (35KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
35KB, 230x219px
Gf complains I don't last long enough. Been trying to edge for a month, but I have no self control. Tips?
>>
Have a bottle of lotion.
Masturbate.
Take a welding rod and insert into urethra.

Can't ejaculate due to obstruction.
After about 5-6 times, hole is wide enough to produce massive load.
If gf is not satisfied with volume dump her ass. In a river. Wrapped in a carpet.
>>
>>18087944
Just fuck her twice then. I cum on like two minutes. Then I rest, chat for a bit, and go back in for seconds.

This question is asked far too often. I shouldn't be the only one to figure this out...
>>
>gf complains

Firstly, sorry you had to experience that.

Okay, solutions. Cock ring, cock rings help a bit, they force more blood into the shaft and increase size a bit as a result. You can try pills like extenze too. Or you can try a penis enlargement pump, it basically draws fat into the penis and decreases sensitivity by a huge factor, also increases size (especially the medical pump kind). However, there are people who say penis pumps can screw up your dick, I've used em and haven't had a problem really, but it's a possible side effect(?) Another alternative and probably the healthiest of all, is simply stop fapping, if you do so, even if you do so rarely, stop all together. You should also try stimulating the muscle that allows you to discontinue your pee stream, stimulate it every now and then.

Good luck.
>>
double wrap
the lack of sensitivity from wearing two condoms should help
>>
>>18088114
awful idea, that increases the chances of condoms breaking
>>
>>18087977
This is the best option op

I blew my load fast and started edging too. It's second nature to me now. Problem is that my libido is on the rise and my gf is usually way past done when I finally cum. So I'm trying to tone it down now and blow faster so that I can blow it twice.

I mean, edging is great, I literally howl cumming, but now I'm stuck with it. So just cum twice, in the long run it'll be more pleasureable and natural to you.
>>
Y'all cucks I was fucking joking fix ya dicks homos
>>
File: 1473085427971.jpg (199KB, 554x603px) Image search: [Google]
1473085427971.jpg
199KB, 554x603px
>>18088294
Could you try to high score and an hero?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.