[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aw fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Sad cat.jpg (25KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
Sad cat.jpg
25KB, 296x394px
So a new girl started at my work a month ago and I started to develop kind of a crush on her. I never actually got the opportunity to speak to her since we work in different parts. She doesn't seem too far out of my league, she doesn't seem to have friends at work so she isn't popular. She is a kind of chubby, doesn't wear make up, and the other guys at work are too distracted by the more conventionally attractive girls. I had been waiting for the opportunity to get to talk to her since she seemed relatively friendly and just to see where it went from there.

Today at work I was moved to the part where she is in. Since she is relatively new a guy who I work with (a big fucking mouth) asked me jokingly what do you think of the new girl do you like her. I sort of didn't really think before I spoke and said yeah she is really nice I like her. The very first thing he did as soon as I said this was to tell everyone, I mean literally everyone andd started laughing at me with other people. After I chastised him for this, basically telling him to shut the fuck up he said "i'm only trying to help you" (for some reason making a spectacle of me as opposed to actually helping). The really humiliating part was a guy who I am fairly certain has ADHD (or is just a retard) literally started pointing at her while screeching at me "did you get her number ?" (yes she seen and heard him).

She probably thinks I'm a fucking creep now, I should just ignore her from now on right ?
>>
>>18087901
you havent met her in the best environment possible, that is something you couldnt choose and it doesnt help at all... dont rush things, let things flow, maybe you two will have more opportunities to know each other a bit, if you like what you see then you can offer her to talk outside of work, BUT be careful with crushes, those are totally unrational, be rational and dont keep hopes too high, pretend just to be a nice coworker first and then possibly a nice friend...
>>
>>18087901
>yes she seen and heard him
>she seen

You deserved it.
>>
>>18087901
another good advice: never give unnecesary information at work, if you are forced to then dont try to expose yourself, you will be open for critizism or somebody would take advanges of that... its like that everywhere not just in your workplace
>>
File: 1442453011729.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1442453011729.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>18087938
Why did I deserve it though ?
>>18087942
Hindsight is a great thing, I wish I had thought of that sooner
>>
>>18087945
>Why did I deserve it though ?

You would conjugate the verb as "saw" and not knowing this suggests you are one of those sub-humans who can't tell into verb tense.

"She saw and heard him."
>>
>>18087950
>I literally just finished a 10 hour shift and didn't sleep the night before

People are not impressed by grammar nazis anymore
>>
>>18087901
its me again, another good advice: next time he is going to act "funny", you must counterattack using his same "funny" style... remember, we need to learn from those bastards tactics and attack them with the same weapons, there is no other way, its a eat or be eaten world, next time he ask if you have her number, you can ask him if he is jealous or something, if he ask how things is going with the girl you can asnwer better than you can imagine, well considering your personal experiences i suppose its going lot better than that for sure...

here is the point: we need to learn from the weapons of our enemies, learn from his humour, learn from him, then you will learn how to counterattack. Dont stay pasive, learn and act!
>>
File: meh.ro4851.jpg (29KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro4851.jpg
29KB, 320x310px
>>18087967
To be honest I genuinely don't give a fuck about him. In fact the only reason I had a shred of confidence today was because I am changing jobs and will likely never see her again. I was just hoping I could get in contact with her and that was my only concern
>>
>>18087950
Oh no, a sub-human's criticizing other sub-humans
>>
>>18087983
Oh i see, well... good luck with your next job.

Never say "i dont give a fuck about them" refering to your enemies, we need to learn from our enemies, next time learn from them and act against them if your interests are good enough for that. Why do you think the world is ruled by those bastards? because the nice men doesnt learn and act agains them, they will always get what they want and the nice men always end losing
>>
>>18087901
talk to HR and explain the situation and file complaints against everyone involved. There are rules in place for your protection and comfort, only assholes make other people's jobs uncomfortable. Don't worry if it loses you work friends, they're cock blocking you anyway.

IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, COMPLAIN TO HR.
>>
>>18088023
that is good but it depends on the work ethics of the company, not every workplace have HR and from my experience the ones who have a HR area they never care about those kind of things, they are there only for making sure everybody is being a good slave
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-25-01-10-01.png (414KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-25-01-10-01.png
414KB, 480x854px
>>18088023
We have HR of sorts and it is always full of complaints because my workplace is full of assholes. In fact nobody ever gets punished for anything.To be honest the company should be more worried about the leaks in the ceiling making the floor slippy especially considering heavy objects be moved on a daily basis. Yeah people at work are assholes who constantly make life difficult, the best thing I can do is tell people to fuck off and mind their own business.

I mean this isn't me being unreasonable or not being able to take a joke is it ?
I made a slip then the other person took advantage to mock me in front of others, then the second guy literally had to start pointing and shouting at us
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.