[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a morning person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So i have been in a pattern for a while were all i want to do is sleep in the morning and it takes me a while before i become productive. I feel my life needs a shake up so whats the best way to change this about myself?
>>
You get used to it
And don't drink coffee
>>
>>18087876
I have the same problem on weekends but not on weekdays, when you don't have a reason to wake up you don't really get to it.
I recommend setting an alarm on your phone for when you want to wake up, set the volume high, use a song that starts pretty fine but gets pretty loud after a few seconds; there you go, you now have to wake up fast in order to prevent your neighbors from complaining.
>>
Consider yourself lucky.

If I wake up too early I feel physically ill. Bad enough that if I so much as take a sip of water I run the risk of vomiting. I also get really bad drymouth and want that sip of water. This happens until the point where my body says its time to wake up and then I start feeling better.

Doesnt matter how much sleep I get. The only thing that matters is the time. I can get 2 hours sleep and wake up a 11 and only feel tired or get 8 hours sleep and wake up at 8 and feel like shit.
>>
>>18087876
sleep on the floor
>>
As shitty as it sounds, exercise. There's nothing like the feeling after a good run, and the weight will just slip right off as well. Put in your headphones and reward yourself with a strong cup of joe afterwards, and you'll feel right as rain. Make the best possible playlist, write what you see outside down somewhere, buy a good pair of running shoes. If you're looking for a larger change, get a job if you don't already have one, save for your dreams. Go on a roadtrip, hike in the mountains, see something you've always wanted to. The possibilities are endless. Best of luck to you.
>>
i wake up at 5am every morning and i dont drink coffee

if i didnt have to i wouldnt do it, but i have to. so basically the answer is to find a reason to do it or dont, i dont fucking know pussy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.