[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Be or Not To Be Cucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: download (11).jpg (5KB, 183x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
5KB, 183x160px
>Be me
>Been friends with this chick since freshman year of hs
>Been semi interested in her in past but never dated because she is "asexual"
>Have been with her through dark times (she has severe depression, suicidal thoughts, body image issues)
>Be now
>Friend is going to get dick sucked by friend girl because he asked
>SilentFury.jpeg
>Have already asked this girl to prom but we arent a thing technically
>Ask her about it
>Response: "anon, I dont take any pleasure in doing it, and I dont care about doing it."

Not the best explanation but yeah. I really am lost at what to do.
>>
>>18087718

Either she is telling the truth and there is no way you will get involved with her or she has constructed (consciously or not) a personality around being asexual, in which case she has some significant mental issues and you are better off not getting involved. Go meet some new people.
>>
>>18087718
>asking an asexual, depressed, suicidal fatty to prom
>she sucks friends dick anyway
Wew lad
Don't buy into this shit anon. Get yourself out of there fucking asap.
>>
File: 1482454399756.jpg (58KB, 580x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482454399756.jpg
58KB, 580x551px
>Asexual
>Issues out the wazoo
>Sucking dick "but doesn't enjoy it or care about it"
Moooooove the fuck on
That is not worth the energy
Try again in a few years when she sorts her crazy out
>>
File: 1387267488327.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387267488327.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>18087718

>Be me

>Let an emotionally disturbed girl use me as a doormat

>Upset that she doesn't treat me with respect

>Surprised when she hooks up with the guy that actually behaved like a man
>>
Seriously dude, these fucked up girls are NOT worth the energy. They'll suck any sanity and balance in your life out like a parasite. Get out while you can right now. If you think its bad right now, in 6 months it'll be 10x worse.
>>
>>18087737
Pretty much this. How do you guys even manage to always get yourself in situations like this?
>>
People like that ale only worth it if you're a shrink and being paid for that

And since she doesn't mind doing that, stop being a whiny bitch and get your share of it

>>18087737
Also This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.