[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who liked me hates me but i want to talk to her again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ayeeeeee.png (397KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
ayeeeeee.png
397KB, 581x480px
How do i get a girl who hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore (but had a crush on me) to talk to me again?
>inb4 you cant

No fuck you fags help me. Story below.
>>
>>18087458
She was in love with me and all puppy dog for me. I started talking shit about her bf, who is 7 years older and doesn't have a job and she pays the bills with 4 other roommates. Overtime she told me and got mad at me and one day she told me not to talk to her again, i think its because she thought i was playing her and saying shit about her (she thought i said she was hot and other douchey things but i cleared it in the following) and talking to other girls PLUS making her feel guilty about her bf.

1 entire month passed. We both keep staring at each other when we walk pass each other fyi.

I tried talking to her and said hi when we were walking. She said hi back, think its an invite to talk to her. See her talking to a friend, make friend laugh and try talking to her and she tells me "i told you not to talk to me'

When i walked away she told everyone i liked her, i confront her about it and we had an argument. First i tried apologizing at first but she snapped at me and we cleared a lot of air between us, it was a pretty organic argument. I ended up saying "i didn't say i liked you" like a fucking idiot and i told her i was embarrassed she was telling people i liked her, and even admitted i told the supervisor the entire story (supervisor is my close friend and she likes me as well but i haven't told anyone). I'm a fucking idiot for not just letting her get that shit out and i should've just listened but i didn't because i was mad at her. She thought i was being manipulated by trying to say hi to her friend and talking to her. I even told her "Its bullshit your telling people i like you when i know you're attracted to me" and she couldn't really say anything and she changed the subject. She seemed mad at me for criticizing her for being with her bf not so much out of love for her bf himself.

walked all the way across the table, got close to me and told me not to talk to her again or else she was going to report me for harassment.
>>
>>18087458
you sound like a complete faggot
>>
I have a dream

to fuck a midget before I die
>>
>>18087465
i know, sorry
>>
you cant
>>
>>18087458
Get plastic surgery, acquire a new identity and try talking to her fresh under it

She clearly hates you pal. Shes not just gonna change her mind on that. Theres nothing (You) can do
>>
you can
>>
message her and write up how sorry you are and you really miss her company and you want to resume whatever the fuck you had going on and kinda play that card.
>>
If you keep her locked in your basement she'll do more than just talk
>>
I had a thing with this girl and she ended up hating me. The thing with it is you can't talk to a woman that hates you when you're attracted to them, it only makes it worse. Just drop her until she somehow stops hating you. I know it's hard and feels like shit when you're just trying to make things right but it's not worth fixing if she keeps pushing away
>>
>>18087458
get mad at her. girls innately love drama. act vulnerable to hook her in for a conversation and then get angry. shell get angry. the more emotions she feels the more shell want your dick in and around her asshole. seriously be a fucking dick. worst case youre in the same position youre in now
>>
>>18088572
This sounds so crazy it might actually work. Only thing tho is she's a bit of a good girl and insecure. I think drama will work in most scenarios except for this one but i don't know i could be wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.