[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I end this relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487049773001.jpg (27KB, 720x591px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487049773001.jpg
27KB, 720x591px
I have been in a relationship for the past 4 years and I have recently decided I want to end it and move on....the only problem is I have no fucking idea where to start. This is my first relationship that's lasted this long.
>>
>>18087352
If you don't live together just say that you have been together for a while and you just are not feeling it and you feel you are wasting each others time. If you live together you are in for a mess.
>>
>>18087362
Fuck I forgot to mention we live together.
>>
>>18087367
So how would breaking up work? Are you able to stop living together? You might want to investigate what your options there are going to be first.
>>
>>18087415
Our lease is almost up and I have a backup place to live. I've got everything covered I just don't know how to leave her
>>
>>18087556
You tell her you're not happy with the relationship and you want to end it. You don't have to justify this beyond "I don't want to do this anymore" and you don't have to have a conversation or answer questions, although it would be kind of you to not simply bail immediately after dropping the "Ending the relationship" bomb.

Again, you are not required to adequately justify yourself. Not being happy and not wanting to continue the relationship are legitimate reasons to end it.

You do not have to let her try to fix whatever is wrong to see if the relationship can be salvaged (though if you had specific things that bothered you, trying to resolve them is something you should have been trying to do before getting to the point of just exiting).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.