[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I have a problem. So my friend and I had an argument over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 329x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 329x252px
Hey, I have a problem. So my friend and I had an argument over what the Hindu swastika was like. I said not tilted with dots. He just said tilted. So I looked it up, and the teacher caught me. I went to an office and they asked why. I said we had an argument. So then tye pull out a friends assignment book layered with nazi swastikas. They asked why. I said its a meme. They said whats a meme. I said an popular and trending internet fad. They asked who else belives in memes and I said nearly all middle and high school. They were shocked. But I was with the counselor and he's chill. But the principal is a bitch. He'll just say "why did you draw it" "did you know it could offend people" "why didn't you erase" "why would u do this if it has a bad reputation" all that stuff. And I got in trouble for kkk figurines, but they were actually shy guy figures. So that's one bad thing for a rep. What should I do about this? I have to talk to my parents tonight bc they got a call and I will be talking with the school. Please help.
>>
>>18087346
>What should I do about this?
play it chill. Nobody is gonna make a big shit out of it unless you do. Tell you parent you were fucking around with your friend over how it was drawn. But seriously nobody gonna give 2 fucks unless you start carving it into desks and even then they probably only care about the property damage.
>>
>>18087359
I'll do that with my parents, but what about the principal?
>>
tell them you're not a white supremacist and you were just drawing symbols
that's all they're worried about
>>
>>18087346
I sincerely hope this isn't real.
>>
>>18087363
Ignore her. Unless you are getting punished over it its no big deal. She is just being a nut about it.
>>
>>18087366
It is, but I never had the actual intent to be racist. Nor am I a nazi or kkk
>>
>>18087374
I might get punished, but I don't think is bound be bc no one was offended by it. His defense is someone COULD get offended and it's a symbol of hate.
>>
>>18087364
I did, but they said its offensive and could offended people. Fucking safe spaces. But the point is, im not nazi, this was bc of memes.
>>
if you actually brought memes into the conversation you're an idiot. if you need to defend yourself don't make a point to try to teach the other party something they don't understand. make it relatable. i'm not sure exactly what you should do because i don't know these people. but explain it in a way that they could understand and even relate to. memes are relatable to the younger generation, not old principals.
>>
>>18087346
>They asked who else belives in memes and I said nearly all middle and high school. They were shocked
congrats, now your principal that memes are some kind of nazi shit. They may try to ban memes in the whole school
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.