[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erectile dysfunction causing big problems with new gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 400x267px)
image.jpg
20KB, 400x267px
So I met this 32 year old woman on okc two months ago. We connected right away and I like her a lot. She's got some quirks and emotional hang ups but that's all women on dating sites right? I mean I've got problems too like depression and she's got anxiety and a two year old kid with a dead dad. But for the most part our issues haven't been causing us any problems until now. The first time we attempted to have sex I couldn't get it up. It's never happened before and she reacted terribly. She stormed out and texted me all night about how she feels like its her and that I wasn't attracted to her and made everything about her. Well I figured it was a fluke and because I had a rubber on and I dismissed the way she acted about it because she was fine the next day. Flash forward two weeks and she's on her period so she gives me head and jerks me off and rides my dick with her underwear on. I was rock solid the whole time and I know I would have been able to fuck her if I could. Now flash forward another week to last Friday. I attempt sex with her again and this time she's cool with me going in raw so I do, but 2 minutes in I lose it again. She storms out on me again this time even angrier, saying I'm wasting her time and other hurtful things. So instead of just letting her steamroll me again and not even attempt to empathize even though I've been completely understanding of her issues the whole time we've been dating, I bit back and said she's the one making it difficult by acting the way she is about it and not trying to understand. She accuses me of being manipulative, selfish, calls me crazy and acts like a total bitch in general. This ends with me saying I don't think it's working out and she texts and calls me all night saying I'm an asshole and I broke her heart etc. (cont.)
>>
>>18087083
she's being a huge bitch. you could be having this issue for any number of reasons up to and including just being nervous.
>>
>>18087083
Well the next morning (yesterday) I apologize to her and tell her I didn't mean what I said and I still want keep trying to make it work and I never actually wanted to break up I was just confused as to why she was mad at me about the ED since its something I can't control. She's saying she needs time to consider and today she's not texting me at all. Should I wait around or take her back at all? Is this experience a red flag that she's narcissistic and this would a one-sided relationship for understanding each other? The whole reason i settled for a crazy chick in the first place is I thought she'd understand my problems better than a normal one. What should I do?
>>
For once a man's dick is smarter than he is. You honestly need to get away from this worthless psycho bitch before something bad happens. Your body is trying to tell you something. Listen.
>>
>>18087083

I know the big issue is that she needs to understand where you're coming from, but you should try doing the same for her. A lot of women have major self-esteem issues but also don't understand erectile dysfunction. It's a common myth that guys are always horny and ready to go. So when you're not getting hard, because of her misunderstandings, she's going to feel like you find her disgusting. If you haven't already done so, sit down and have a heart to heart about your issues. If she still has major insecurity over it, and is unwilling to work on it, then it's time to move on. Especially after only two months--it's too early for that kind of fighting.
>>
>>18087089
She doesn't sound narcissistic, just immature and very insecure. Don't wait around. Also, don't go for crazy. If you want someone that would understand your issues, you need someone mature and level headed.
>>
>>18087087
That's what I originally said I thought it was, then I mentioned that its probably a symptom of my depression and she said that was me changing the story. She can't get it the idea out of her head that she's the problem.

>>18087100
I tried explaining to her multiple times that its got nothing to do with her and that I'm really attracted to her because I am. She's now focusing on all the things I said in response to her flipping and she's trying to say that I revealed my grievances with her and that's proof that the reason I couldn't get it up is because I already hated her. I think this goes beyond self-esteem issues and is related to her anxiety and over-thinking because she blows every little thing out of proportion. Even as early as when we planned our first date, I witnessed the symptoms. She flipped because I wanted to go to the diner up the street from my house instead of the one which was the same fucking diner but a different location and way further for both of us to drive to. And when I asked her if she wanted to go to this barcade in the city she said arcades make her anxious. But I was willing to deal with the lunacy. But her acting the way she did after this really has me worried I'm stepping in something worse than I'd originally thought.

>>18087103
I'm 29, have severe depression, no car and sell shit on eBay for a living. I might be lucky to have found anyone at all let alone a girl I'm attracted to and wants to hang out at the house and smoke weed and watch movies and stuff. I really don't know what to do. I just got out of a ten year relationship with a girl who I found out was cheating on me for over a year with guys she met online only two months before meeting this new girl so maybe that has something to do with the ED because since then my sex drive has been at an all time low and I don't trust women at all anymore..
>>
>>18087201
>I think this goes beyond self-esteem issues and is related to her anxiety and over-thinking
Ah, so she has anxiety? That's really going to exacerbate any issues she may be having. Is she seeking help?

>I just got out of a ten year relationship with a girl who I found out was cheating on me for over a year with guys she met online only two months before meeting this new girl so maybe that has something to do with the ED because since then my sex drive has been at an all time low and I don't trust women at all anymore..
Jesus. I'm sorry, OP. Maybe take a break from serious relationships for a while until you can get some help.
>>
>>18087092
>>18087103
>>18087255
OP here. So she just texted me a while ago acting all normal but then she tried saying we should be friends for a while before jumping back into something so i shut the bitch down. Heres what i texted her:

Im not going to be on your back burner or be friendzoned like josh or whatever his name is. You accuse me of not trying and many other things when its you. I did understand you and your anxiety whether you think i did or not but you didnt even try to understand my depression or the things that went along with it. And you made every disagreement about you then claimed it was me doing it. And i was fine with it all because i was in love with you. But you didnt care. You threw me away not the other way around just remember that. And it all started because you were mad at me for something i cant control. Have a nice life. Sorry again
>>
>Thinks you ED on purpose
She's fucking retarded. I'd try to explain to her ED but if she keeps this shitty atittude and acts like she's a victim then it's a huge red flag.
>>
Run. Run very far away. Trust me. Speaking from experience.
>>
She sounds like a real bitch, but she probably just has low self esteem. Imagine being a 32 year old single woman, the clock is ticking fast.

Try to sit down and communicate without blaming each other. If that doesn't work, you're both better off walking separate ways.
>>
>>18087609
>Sorry again
WTF dude? Stop apologizing! She's not handling this in any remotely reasonable way...Even your dick doesn't want to go into crazy!

Be done. Move on. There ARE more women.
>>
I'm in a situation where I can't keep an erection because I'm not really attracted to the girl physically at all, but she's an amazing person and going back to my family isn't really what I want ATM
So I understand in a way, the are other women and your self esteem is making latch on to someone that I would avoid
>>
You're 32, there is very little chance that this is a physical issue. Its all mental, its just performance anxiety.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.