[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl doesn't want to go out on week-ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Over_thinking.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Over_thinking.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
Some background: I'm 26 and have never been good with girls and always had low confidence. I had one girlfriend before and I left her because she was too attached and I lost all feelings for her very quick, it wasn't a very happy relationship.

I got a job as a software-engineer and moved to a foreign country, since then my life has been in constant improvement. I've worked on myself a lot, and have been making a lot of efforts socially, I now have some friends and generally find it easy to talk to and meet people. I've been trying to meet girls as well but always had limited success or managed to fuck things up somehow.

Anyway, two weeks ago I met a girl in bar, she was really pretty and a lot of other men were speaking to her and hitting on her. I talked to her very little compared to the others, but I was tipsy and out of nowhere I decided to try and kiss her to see what would happen. Surprise motherfucker, it worked and she went home with me. I remember holding hands on the way home. I wanted to go to her place but she insisted she had a roommate and a very small place. We get an uber to my place, she was a bit reluctant to get in the uber but I convinced her somehow (through what was mostly bullshit). I remember pushing her against the wall and kissing her as soon as we got home, then pushing her on the bed, holding her down, taking off her top and kissing her all over. I sucked on her boobs so hard and she was moaning very loud, I pulled on her nipples while we kissed and she kissed back in a way I've never been kissed before. (cont'd)
>>
After some of this "foreplay", I wanted to take off her pants but she said she was on her period. I thought it was bullshit but it didn't matter, we continued doing more of the same, then getting tired, spooning and talking for a while then getting back to it. She'd close her eyes a bit then I'd stick a finger in her mouth and she'd start sucking it and licking it, then more fingers, she has such a pretty face and it was such a turn-on, she gave me a hand-job at one point. We slept like one hour and we did more of the same the rest of the time.The whole time she was telling me how strong I am and how she never expected me to be so dominant in bed, that she expected me to be shy and the opposite. We got out of bed at 4pm, that's 12 hours in bed, she had hickeys and red spots EVERYWHERE, my lips were bleeding. We exchanged numbers and I added her on facebook, agreed to meet again some time then I put her on a train. Let's call her B.

The next week I wanted to set up a date but she said she had her school's going-away party and that we'd meet the week after.

On Thursday I mentioned going to a party later that night and if she wants to join, she said she will stay home.

The week-end came and I went out with my friends, we were talking to two girls at one of the bars, I was glowing with confidence because of what happened with B and everyone noticed. I was "wing-manning" my friend and one of the girls took an interest in me, there was some flirting and some touching but I didn't want to do anything else so as not to ruin what I may have with B.

(cont'd)
>>
After that, we finally set up a date on Wednesday night, at a sushi restaurant. She arrives on time and everything goes swimmingly, we finish eating and leave the restaurant. We smoke two cigarettes then I hold her hand and we walk to a pub in the old town. There we get a few pints and stay and talk for like 4 hours, I kiss her a few times, then I walk her home at 2 am, we can't go to her place because of the roommate and my place is very far away and I don't feel like getting an uber because it's expensive. As I'm walking her home, we're passing in front of this night club, I make a comment about the people outside and she mentions she went there last week, I ask which day and she says thursday night. I mention that she said she's staying home that night and jokingly ask if she lied to me, she blushes, I don't make a big deal out of it. Eh, we only just met. I walk her home then kiss her and go crash at my friend's place.

That night we talked a bit about drugs, I mentioned I might have some shrooms coming and that we could take them together.

(cont'd)
>>
Come friday, I get the shrooms but she says she isn't sure we want to try. Saturday night I'm going to a party but she says she already planned something with her friend and that they're going to have a "quiet night", she doesn't seem like that type of girl honestly but she was a bit shy so I wouldn't put it past her completely. That night we go have dinner then pre-drinks, I hit it off with this girl I've never really talked to because she was taken before (by a guy who is now my friend), we talk for like one hour at pre-drinks and we really hit it off. She flirts with me several times, I realize I like her. We get to this bar after, we randomly meet my friend who is her ex and the situation is basically now uncomfortable for everyone, they recently broke up and both become uncomfortable. Later I'm talking to her alone and comes the moment where I felt I should kiss her. I think of B, my friend (her ex), and the fact she's leaving the region in one week, it's too complicated I don't kiss her and don't do anything. In fact, from that moment on, all our interactions are awkward, although it's better for everyone's sake, let's call her J. That night I was questioning myself on liking two girls and felt like an asshole, my friend sticks with me and she tells me it's normal, it's too early to tell if you really like either of them.

The next day I hang out with J and her friends at the beach, nothing special but pretty chill, I wanted to hang out a bit since she's leaving in one week. This was yesterday, she's throwing a going-away party next saturday.

(cont'd)
>>
Today and last night, with my mind being clearer about B from not obsessing over her exclusively, I review all our interactions. I check our texts and I see that I asked her out for 5 different things in two weeks she only said yes to one, the rest of the time she doesn't want to hang out and especially on the week-ends, she mentions "friends" and staying at home. I have this feeling that she's seeing someone else, or maybe multiple guys, I remember also she lied about the club thing the week before. Of course we're not "together" yet and it's only been two weeks, one drunken night and one date, so I feel like can't really do anything. But in any case, I decide to take a break and not ask her out for a while:

1) Because I asked her out too many times already and I feel it might give the wrong impression (although the date was great when she agreed)

2) Because since I talked J I've been questioning whether I really like B and if I should continue seeing her when I feel that she might be lying and hiding something.

Am I over-reacting and over-analyzing? Should I stop texting her and asking her out for a while? Should I wait until she texts me first or will she just forget that I exist? Can it be that that night meant so much to me but little to her? Should I just chill out a bit more and be more relaxed about the whole thing? I know I should do that but I want to see her and hook up, does she not feel the same?
>>
Anyway, even if I don't get answers, it feels nice to get this off my chest. Thanks for anyone who reads this.
>>
>>18086941

Yes to everything. You should stop talking to her. She doesn't like you or she would make you the priority.
>>
>>18086956
You're probably right, but still, how can people kiss when they do not like each other? Why would a girl do this?
>>
>>18086962

>Alcohol
>>
>>18086966
Why would she agree to a second date?
>>
>>18086962

Because you were meant to be a one night, but she doesn't want to "hurt your feelings" because she's indesisive.
>>
>>18086972

Looked like she was already playing games at that point. She shot you down twice before she agreed. Probably didn't have anyone else to hang out with and was bored. I'd focus on other people and forget about her. Let her talk to you first at this point. You've already shown an interest. She knows it and doesn't want to pursue.
>>
Agree with this anon
>>18086979

She's obviously not interested so I'd say just move on m8
>>
Why not ask her directly instead of wasting the time of both of you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.