[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I have to live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Nothing.png (8KB, 580x270px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.png
8KB, 580x270px
It's somewhat unfair. I don't want to live, I don't want to feel anything anymore. Why are people around me attached to me? why does their happiness depend on me being alive? I can value that I have people there for me that cares, and I'm very grateful... I wish I could just vanish, leaving nothing behind, no pain for the others or memories.

I have no faith in the future, I don't think I'll ever be happy. I'm in a very bad mood and I have to make a huge effort for me to have just a slim chance of being happy. I have to show myself happy for the other people so they don't worry, I hate it when my family or friends worry about me. It's unfair for them. I can't keep up this kind of behaviour anymore, I just want it to end.

My psychologist is the only one that knew about this kind of feelings. He told me that I'm a good person, because I have people that loves me. Also, he told me that I would lose all the things I like, all the possible happy moments that I'd have still to live. That my family and friends would be devastated and I wouldn't want that. He thinks that I'm better now, but that's because I don't want him to worry, I'm becoming attached to him too... I know it's just fucking stupid, but I can't help it.

I don't think I'll ever have the balls to suicide, but please, give me a reason to believe that living is still worth it.
>>
>>18086800
kitchen sinks drink deep
the grime and spittle we pour
down its gaping throat
>>
>>18086800

Boohoo, life is shit and then you die. Whether it's worth anything depends on what you do with it. Since you decided to whine about it on 4chins, it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be worth it for you.
>>
>>18086823
Whether you're a king or a street sweeper, everyone dances with the grim reaper.
I will haunt you in your dreams.
We will have fun, you and me.
Especially you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.