[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl and I'm pretty much hairy as fuck. And by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20170227_183608.jpg (483KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_183608.jpg
483KB, 1600x1200px
I'm a girl and I'm pretty much hairy as fuck. And by hairy I mean REALLY fucking hairy, unnaturally hairy (even for a guy), I grow hair everywhere, it's all over my legs, my tummy, my back, even on my breasts, etc, pic related. It's so fucking frustrating and disgusting. I can't stand myself and have no confidence in myself. I never went so swimming pools solely because of this. I never show my body to anybody.
Please give me solutions that don't involve thousands of dollars as I can't afford that. Help.
>>
razors are like a dollar. what's the problem?
>>
>>18086787

You might have a hormonal disorder, talk to a dr.
>>
>>18086791
But then the hair grows extremely fast and thick. Plus some areas I can't reach with a razor.
>>
>>18086791
this.
Also, I always loved to shave my gfs. It's very fun and erotic.
>>
Dude buy good wax at the store and go to town or find an inexpensive salon to wax your problem areas. It's easy and doesn't hurt like whiners say. It'll take you a bit of practice to git guy but it's easy. Just take a Tylenol before hand.
I wax pretty much everywhere and it's one of the he best decisions I've made.
>>
Check your hormones. No matter what feminists say, excessive hair on women is fucked up.

Worse case, do laser waxing. Permanent solution with low maintenance and pain. Gf is doing her crotch and it's wonderful.
>>
>>18086799
>But then the hair grows extremely fast

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you shave when you shower every day. That's just basic upkeep, everyone has something they have to spend a little more time on.

There's no permanent solution here that's not going to cost you a bunch of money, so your alternative is just spending 10 extra minutes in the shower every day with a razor. Just suck it up and get into the habit of grooming yourself without complaining.
>>
>>18086787
Have you ever had your androgen levels measured? You could have PCOS. Have you ever been on any birth control pill? Spironolactone? If your hormones are in the normal range, it might just be hereditary, which is my case (also Italian). Are any of your female relatives hairy?

I'm a grill that's also hairy as fuck. I pluck my happy trail and shave my ass. I know what it's like, to some extent.
>>
>>18086787
Depilatory cream?
>>
Just putting this out there, as a man and not a boy, hair isn't too bad, but I understand your feels, even as an overly hairy male you get shit, I could imagine what it would be like for a female. But in all honesty in my opinion hair is natural and hair is sexy
>>
>>18086787
You can find do-it-yourself laser hair removal kits for considerably less than it would cost to get treatments at a clinic. Given that your hair is dark and your skin is fairly light, this should work for you, though it will be a time consuming process and you can end up spending a lot on the laser elements

I think it would help if you try to change your attitude some too. Yeah, there are going to be people who agree with you, that the hair is disgusting, but it really isn't. It's just hair and your body is growing it because that's the way your body is, not because you're immoral or some sort of degenerate.

I get that you don't have the confidence to show your body at a pool because you're afraid asshole strangers might give you shit, but to just think you won't be attractive to anyone is silly. You should be wary of people who have a fetish for hair, but I can guarantee there are people who simply don't give a fuck about body hair.
>>
>>18086787

Just throwing this out there: hirsutism is a big sign of PCOS. Get your hormones checked. I was diagnosed at 16, after unexplained weight gain and noted hair on my chest and on my neck/chin. After putting forth effort to clean up my diet, I no longer need medication. Usually the more weight you gain, the more fucked up your hormones are, and the worse the symptoms are.
>>
>>18087203
thanks Wolverine
>>
PCOS
>>
>>18087228
OP, listen to this guy. I was about to suggest the same thing, You can get DIY hair removal lasers for around $200 on Amazon.
>>
>>18086830
It kind of depends on the area though. The body doesn't grow "beard" hair so assuming that you can really consider it such. I don't have any empirical data, I'm only basing it on me and my firiends, but generally, shaving your vagina can be done once a week, armpits every other day and so on.

If the stubble is too short and/or the skin is more sensitive you'll end up with razor bumps, inflamed follicles, ingrown hairs etc if you shave too often. So yeah OP, don't shave, even if your hair problem works out, you could very well end up with shitty, scratchy skin instead.
>>
Just get an electric razor you can use them whenever you need to. Only problem with them is cleaning them off desu
>>
I think I heard professionally waxed hair does not grow back as strong. Can someone confirm this works?

My chest grows uniform, but my back is always horrible. Hoping to wax it until it stops growing if true.
>>
literally my fetish, so I'm not helping you
>>
File: BullyThenandNow.jpg (31KB, 859x538px) Image search: [Google]
BullyThenandNow.jpg
31KB, 859x538px
Hirsutism.

Talk to your doctor, your hormones are fucked up. You can look into Bicalutamide which is taken by women to help Hirsutism. Depending on your country though, they might not give it to you because it's used to treat prostate cancer as its "primary role" but it can be used for women in hirsutism (and studied as so) but the medical world hasn't caught on to it just yet.
If you need to self medicate know you're looking at 150$ or so, for 2 months supply; though you could half it and get 4 months supply out of it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10495361/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9798729/
>>
I think natural hair on a girl is sexy.
>>
>>18086787
JuSt shave daily in the shower. That's what I do and I'm not even hairy.
>>
Esthetician here: hair does not grow back thicker. Hair width is genetically determined. Shaving does not alter your genetic code. You will need to keep it up every day, but if you do it won't be noticeable at all. So until you can afford laser treatment, that's your best option. There are a few home lasers you can buy in the 2 to 400 dollar range, which may or may not work. Because you have dark hair and light skin, you're a good candidate for laser.
>>
See a doctor or someone. There is likely something wrong with your body composition. Alternatively or additionally:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_hair_removal
>>
>>18088231
I somewhat can - it seems to depend on the area. I used to have fairly thick leg hair but after I waxed my legs just once, they're only about a third as hairy as they used to be. The hair above my knees on my thighs are now extremely fine and virtually invisible - before it was downy but a kind of grey-brown and pretty noticeable, at least to me. The hair on my shins used to be thick and curly but after waxing some of them grow back thick and dark but the hair is very, very sparse and straight.
At any rate, it takes me no time at all to shave my legs now - what used to be an all-leg job with the razor needing to be tapped out every half-stroke is now a shin-and-knee only deal that takes minutes. It may be worth it to was your legs just to get hair that is easier to manage.

I've had my pussy waxed too and found that when the hair grew back after, it was much thicker than before but more plush. It was sort of bizarre, but I found I loved it like that even more than when it was completely clear of hair. I made a mistake and shaved it off because I was going to the beach and didn't want anything poking out and grew back kind of patchy and scraggly. It's been some time since then and with my bush being fuller it doesn't look nearly as lame as it did but I plan to wax again just so I can grow it out again fresh and get that silky puff back.

For OP, I recommend trying the above if she can, plus I pluck the dark hairs off my nipples and my happy trail but leave the rest. Shaving can lead to ingrown hairs which you don't want on your tummy and want even less on your nipples - speaking from experience here. I just take care of the dark ones and leave the rest it - it might just be me but I feel more satisfied and less anxious with the normal hairs left rather than taking them all off with a razor and having to be on watch for a prickly nipple or stomach.
>>
You'll get more bang for the buck the earlier you get laser hair removal
>>
>>18089099
Additionally, my gf has pcos and the hairy nipples and stomach that come with it but I promise you I don't even notice when my mouth is on those areas. I'll admit, it was a little surprising the first time I saw it but it's truly so minor it's not even a issue. Her nipples and stomach and legs are perfect to me, hairy or not.
If nothing else, your body hair can help you easily tell the assholes who don't deserve access to your body in the first place from the decent human beings trying to get intimate with you. Good luck, OP.
>>
File: 1470424198994.png (20KB, 274x293px) Image search: [Google]
1470424198994.png
20KB, 274x293px
>>18088885
>>18089108
Every thing is different per person.

I used to have single hairs on my legs and body, then I shaved a few times in my teens and became hairier; it didn't actually get thicker or anything, but it began splitting at the very root (I am not shitting you), and over the 8 years or so of tweezing any split hair or more out, it doesn't go away. At this point it's basically genetically defined to split at the very root which is trash for me because it makes me look hairier.

Even worse is now, another root has 'grown' right next to the same root that it's as though two roots share the very same pore and I actually get triple split hairs now, that I'm constantly pulling out. Most specifically on my thighs. It's really disgusting and I don't like it.
I know of split hairs being a thing, but not at the root-- and then even then, I've never heard of anything about 'triple split hairs'
>>
>>18089122
Meant to quote >>18089099
>>18089108
in my post

Woops
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.