[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm thinking of creating a transformative blog with videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4843.jpg (216KB, 750x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4843.jpg
216KB, 750x1254px
So I'm thinking of creating a transformative blog with videos and pictures. I know that there is a particular fetish that has to do with "transforming" your physical appearance to become more.. shall we say.."overtly sexual". But that's not EXACTLY what I want to do in this case. Would this even be an endeavor worth pursuing? I just want to show those who have trouble transforming their body and their lives, like I have in the past, this it is possible. Think it would be worth anyone's time?
>>
>is hypothetical thing good
I'unno
>>
>>18086457
I get what you're saying (was that really saying anything..?) but this is an advice board. Plenty of others have posted of hypothetical situations.
>>
>>18086475
They provide context, you provide jack shit. Forget an example of a blogpost, an infographic, or a video, you didn't even begin to define what exactly are you up to, or what your credentials are.
>>
>>18086486
Oh, this is true. Hardly any context. But there is some. Take for example "Transformation". Transform what exactly? I mention changing "their body and their lives." Now I doubt at this point I should post a pages long post on what exactly that entails. But in this case, with just a little bit of what people call "insight" it's obvious that transformation, in my use of the word, is for the positive. And considering how old you quite possibly are, I doubt you've never heard of someone doing just this. And probably on this very board in fact.
>>
>>18086506
To the archive with you, then.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.