[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

my gf is always exaggerating stuff. Like recently I pushed her around in a playful way. I do it sometimes and she seemed to find that fun. But this time, I saw her texting one of her friend telling her that I was beating her. Her friend was like wow hes a piece of shit. she was agreeing and telling her that she told me to stop that behavior (she never did) and that for the time being she wants to be alone. why do you think shes that way? keep in mind that I would never hurt her.
>>
She's a drama queen. Her friends validate her behavior in this way.
>>
>>18086317
BREAK UP WITH HER NOW
DO IT NOW
>>
>>18086321
she texted me: we need to talk. I think ill confront her by saying shes a drama queen and that if she doesnt like it, she just have to tell me.
>>
>>18086327
you think she will hurt me in the long run?
>>
>>18086327
This
Dump the drama queen the coldest way you can.
>>
>>18086317
Just quoting some anon from another thread:

"Almost every OP is here "i has problem my gf is [insert batshit insane trait/unstable mentality] and treats me [insert emotionally and/or physically abusive actions] what to do?"

BREAKING UP OF COURSE! GET A GRIP OF YOU NON-EXISTENT DIGNITY!"
>>
>>18086337
But we have been together for 2 month. In that time we had a great time, never really had a big fight. She try to avoid any confrontations. Thats the first time she seems really angry and I know she had a fight with her parents. (that might be the reason)
>>
>>18086329
Well remember when you talk to her that it isn't about this specific event, it's about her setting up a relationship dynamic where you have wronged her and must atone. That's what you need to stop.
>>
>>18086351
how do I stop this behaviour? What should I tell her?
>>
>>18086329
>confronting a drama queen about being a drama queen and asking her to be rational
Great idea champ. This can in no way lead to more drama and batshit insane bs by her.
>>
abandon ship
>>
>>18086345
Then just calm her down, and once she can be reasoned with, call her out on her bullshit.
>>
> I do it sometimes and she seemed to find that fun. But this time, I saw her texting one of her friend telling her that I was beating her

thanks for the chuckle my good friend. i needed it this morning
>>
>>18086356
"Your narrative of these events mischaracterizes what actually happened and I don't accept it. If that's a problem for you, we need to end this relationship. If we choose to continue, I don't want to hear about anything like this happening again, or I will take it as a sign you don't want to be together anymore."
>>
>>18086361
I calm her down by waiting for her little remt to end?

>>18086364
no prob, maybe she needs a real neating to understand the value of respect
>>
>>18086345
Yeah those great 2 months will calm you greatly when the police knocks on your door, asking you if there were any 'incidents' with your gf.
>>
>>18086367
thats a really good monologue, thx anon!

>>18086373
shes not that crazy, ive known her for 2 years, she would go that far. she didnt beat her hard to he friend, she meant that I was hurting her. and told me to stop but I never did. That I keep pushing her around, pinching her, etc... (which is not true)
>>
>>18086317
Dude, leave now.
In a year you'll be in court trying to prove that you didn't rape her.

She enjoys the attention and the excitement that drama brings.
>>
>>18086317
>But this time, I saw her texting one of her friend telling her that I was beating her.
Atleast where I live slander is punishable.
>>
>>18086380
It is punishable if it was knowingly false, intended to cause harm, caused harm, and you can be made whole with money. She has not slandered him in any legal sense because there have been no damages.
>>
>>18086372
That's a good idea. Just don't argue with emotions. It never ends well.
>>
>>18086384
yeah true! thanks for the advice, ill try to keep my calm...
>>
>>18086382
It was knowingly flase and was intended to cause harm.
>>
>>18086403
D A M A G E S
A
M
A
G
E
S

And her characterization of these events isn't sufficiently different from what happened to even be considered false. You get on /r/legaladvice a lot, don't you?
>>
>>18086317
When your partner starts badmouthing you to other people, it is time to find a new partner. Tell her you saw the text message (shame in you for snooping, btw) and end it.
>>
>>18086405
Pushing someone in a playful way and beating someone are completely different, friendo. Denying this is like saying there's no sufficient difference between hard sex and rape.

There doesn't even need to be harm caused. It just needs to be intended to cause harm in the sense of making someone contemptible. She did exactly that.
>>
>>18086405
yeah, it was only to signal how much her life sucks right now. boohoo my parents are tired of my shit. (she doesnt respect them) and my bf, is mean! ;__;
>>
>>18086329
Being an even bigger cunt than your girlfriend is not a winning strategy. Listen to her. Maybe she didn't find your behavior "playful" and felt threatened. You can tell your side of the story and apologize. Also, if you think she exaggerates everything and she thinks you abuse her, then you probably should not be together.
>>
>>18086367
Brilliant answer. I award you 4Chan gold!
>>
>>18086416
Its too hard not too, I try not to do it but when she sent me a "we need to talk" text and didnt want to tell me what it was about. I had to know what was going on
>>
>>18086423
yeah, ill explain how unreasonable she is. That I thought she liked it and that she doesnt, she has to tell me. Ill stop right away. That she doesnt have to make a big deal out of everything. I dont want to apologize because I really did nothing wrong. (there is no way she could of felt "threatened") its playful af
>>
You do not know from her perspective how she felt about what you were doing, or whether or not she felt threatened because she did not tell you. If you don't know someone well enough to know their thoughts, you might want to consider that what you consider to be "in fun" might actually be very threatening.

A big problem though is that she lied about it to someone else.

>>18086377
You're incredibly stupid. She's a liar. She lies to manipulate others for sympathy, because she likes drama, or whatever the fuck crazy rationale she has.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HER OR WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF DOING.

You should absolutely get the fuck out. People who are looking to claim they are victimized and are willing to lie about it are dangerous to you.

>>18086382
Hey, check it out, another internet lawyer with a degree from the University of I-Make-Shit-Up.
>>
>>18086441
>she doesnt have to make a big deal out of everything

If she's genuinely offended and angry at you, saying something like this will for sure only make her react worse.
>>
End it coming from someone who's girlfriend framed him for abuse end it now
>>
Dude you are in love. You do stupid shit when you are in love. If everything you said is true. Break up man. This may seem small. But you know for almost 100% sure she will do something bigger than this. Before you know it she is ringing your bell at 5:30 in the morning. Your mom opens the door. The girl tells your mom she is pregent of you. Leaves screaming and shouting random shit. 5 min pass. She throws a stone through my front window with a small note ''I love you''. This happend to a friend of mine when I was sleeping at his house. Woman are crazy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.