[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome masturbation-induced delayed ejaculation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

In middle school and high school I was in the habit of masturbating once a day, but since starting college (in year 2) I dropped to 3 to 4 times a week. I never really thought I had much of a problem until very recently.

In the last month I've started having physical sexual experiences with a partner for the first time in my life, and I'm having a very difficult time reaching orgasm. In an effort to increase my performance, it's been a little over 3 weeks since I last masturbated, but it's not really working. I don't have any trouble getting erections or pre-cumming, but I just can't orgasm from hand, mouth, or intercourse. I'm not even getting close. I can barely feel anything even when I'm being deepthroated. Is there anything I can do to increase my sensitivity besides not jerk off?

I always thought that people who suffered from masturbation-induced ED or delayed ejaculation got to that point from near-constant masturbation. I was never like that. I rarely used any sort of lube though; it seemed to messy and too much of a hassle for something that normally took me only 10 minutes. This is frustrating as hell. Have I killed my dick for good?
>>
>>18086209
I masturbate a lot, but sometimes I don't do it for extended periods of time as well. And it works for me - I cum faster and more if I don't do it for some time. Your problem thus may not be with the masturbation frequency at all.
On a side note - while not masturbating you must also refrain from any kind of sex of course, but I guess you know it well.
So ask a doctor.
>>
>>18086429
I am worried that this is a deeper physiological problem than a surface-level one caused by jacking off. It would fucking suck if I was born without the ability to orgasm from partnered sex.
>>
>>18086505
>born without the ability to orgasm from partnered sex.
probably the most hilarious idea for a condition I have ever heard of.
Don't worry, that's simply not the case. Some people indeed have some troubles when stimulated from outside, but that's entirely another story. You may have some problem with him or something. I've heard of many stories of people having verry little joy from sex, until they suddenly found the right person.
Something may also be troubling you anyway. Ironically, this may be your desire to cum that makes you unable to do so.
To many possibilities. A psychologist will be able to help you.
>>
>>18086209
I'm the same way almost actually, but I used lube, it helps so much and it's very intense.
>>
>>18086598
I'm a dude, not a girl, so I feel like this shouldn't be as big of a problem as it apparently is. I'm going to see a doctor about it though
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.