[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to French Kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3897.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3897.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Kissless virgin until very recently reporting in.
I've started hooking up with a girl and when we make out, I'll stick my tongue in her mouth and she'll suck on it or whatever, but she never puts her tongue in MY mouth. Is it something I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>18086067

Some people don't like French kissing. Shits nasty. She's probably indulging you, thinking it's a thing for you. Stop sticking it in her mouth and try to figure out what she actually likes.
>>
>>18086079
No this would make sense except she's always going in for kisses. She often initiates
>>
File: 1484859844179.png (97KB, 207x201px) Image search: [Google]
1484859844179.png
97KB, 207x201px
ayo first of all don't get anxious nigga, actually feel the moment, while you get that diamond boner, get closer to her(if shes kinky press your croch against her)), don't act like you HAVE to do something, just go with the flow.
While kissing don't just act like a jap fuck, your tongue goes in and out, just like you were tasting her mouth flavor, again, don't do stuff you dont feel like, be natural and before you know it you'll be kissing like a fucking god.
(four-year-kissless boi over here, i was always told i kissed very nice)
Also, if youre both kinky af get yo crotch close to that puss, and yo hands on her ass, she's gonna love it.
>>
>>18086091

Even if she enjoys kissing, could still mean she's not into tongue action. There are different ways to do it. Maybe she does it often, because she likes it and is hoping to teach you her way, too. Try to do what she does the next time.
>>
>>18086067
If you want her to put her tongue in your mouth, why wouldn't you tell her?
>>
>have gf in high school
>all we did was make out
>no relationships since then
>girl who always liked me is hanging out
>we get a moment alone
>we go to kiss
>she starts mining for gold in my throat with her tongue
I mean, it's hot that someone's that into you but god damn calm the fuck down
>>
>>18086067
Different people kiss differently.

Not to self thread but... Thats all there is to it so..

/thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.