[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl issue version 4763841876

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: arrogance.jpg (30KB, 498x328px) Image search: [Google]
arrogance.jpg
30KB, 498x328px
well, I posted this thread yesterday aswell but I ended up busy and unfortunately I was unable to follow up properly.

As the title sais: this is another glorious girl problem...Are you excited?
>Well I hope so

Anyways...

Storytime!
So I've been knowing this girl for about 6 months now, I felt an attraction towards her very early after we met, She has however been in a relationship with another guy since I've known her and I've been trying to keep my intrest in her locked up tight and not push and pull or in any other way "interrupt" her relationship with this guy.

Well ,we've been hanging out regurlary during this 6 months and I've met the guyaswell a few times and well... I tagged him as a good fella and sort of buried any last hopes I had of us leading somewhere due to this fact.

Allthough, new events!
Over the past few weeks I've been starting to realize that she may be falling for me aswell:
>She's way more touchy (bordering on cuddling)
>Flirty & the humor is all based on dirty suggestions with eachother.
It has gottenmy hopes up that we may have something going on here..

To make things even more "bright" (I guess) she broke up with her bf the other day.... I can't say for sure but I think it's because she's becoming more and more into me.

I really like this girl and I don't want to fuck it up now, when everything seems to be pointing in the right direction for me...

>I've been in a similiar situation before and well... it did not turn out well for me: M and the girl was together for a short while and she realized that she wanted her ex back.

How do I not be that guy again?
>>
Pic is not related btw, it's just something I happened to have on the computer
>>
Nothing?
>>
>>18086027
Gee, a girl who starts to get physical and sexually suggestive with you while she already has a boyfriend, and it didn't work out? How absolutely shocking!

You should just instantly assume that women like this are going to be garbage when it comes to romantic relationships.

Stop being afraid of "fucking up" a relationship. If someone likes who you are, they'll give you a lot of latitude. If they're only interested in you because of a certain perception of you and lose interest because that's not who you are, or because what they want is someone to validate their self-worth and get bored once they know they have that validation, it's GOOD to find that out and to get rid of them.

What you seem to be attracted to is seductive behavior, not someone who is a decent person. You should think about that.
>>
>>18086027
You can't control her behavior, so when you ask how not to be "that guy," all you are really asking is "how do I prevent from getting hurt?" That's easy: you remain friends and don't try to date her.

But you want to date her, and you think the feelings are mutual...so I would tell her about your feelings and ask her if she feels the same way. "In the time that I'be gotten to know you, you seem like someone who I would like to date. I know you just broke up and this probably isn't the best timing, but I thought about it and decided that it was now or never. Do I seem like the kind of person you would like to date?"
>>
>>18086388
>What you seem to be attracted to is seductive behavior, not someone who is a decent person.

naaah, I've been attracted to her since the start but I've been holding that in sinc she was in a relationship.

Her "seduction" is recent, the last 4-5 weeks or so she's become more and more "seductive" wich hasn't made me find her more attractive it have given my hopes up that we may be getting somewhere.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.