[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: photographer-1080016_1920.jpg (634KB, 1920x1204px) Image search: [Google]
photographer-1080016_1920.jpg
634KB, 1920x1204px
Hi /adv/, how you doing? I'm writing this because i'm very torn about a decision to make. It's not very life-defining decision, but still i think it could be very important to me.
Yesterday i went out with some friends and we passed a lot of time taking picturess with our smarthphones. Yes /p/, i know, everything we did is grubbish but, here's the point: i really enjoyed taking pictures of the sea, boats, the sand, sunset, my friends and i was constantly looking for some kind of magical moment that would have made the perfect shot. I never considered photography before, and i never liked taking pictures of myself, i just like the world and how the happiness is hidden in nature and natural looks and movements of animals and persons. My friends told me i took great pictures and they loved them, i wasn't so sure about what i did and getting home i realized they were not so good as i throught, but still, i liked it.
Here's the question: knowing that photography for me will be just a hobby and not a job, and knowing that is a very expensive one, what should i do?
I mean: if photography was a girl, i really like her right now. But what if, when i start to know her more and more, i don't like her anymore?
Also, should i post this on /p/ or here is fine? I didn't wanted to get somebody upset or something.
>>
>>18085980
Just get a cheap DSLR from second hand or pawn shop and start shooting. Nothing to be torn about. If it works out? Woohooo!! And get some better gear.

If not, then at least you didn't spend a shitload of money on it. Just get like a D90 or something from years ago. Should only be like $300 by now.
>>
>>18085997
Will do, thanks :)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.