[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting all contact with ex-girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463573180406.jpg (559KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463573180406.jpg
559KB, 800x1200px
I want to know whether its good time to do it.
We were together for 5 years
Now we haven't been together for a year.

I am the only one who wants to fix this relationship while she shows no interest in it.
We still fuck from time to time and I make her presents, but if she doesn't want to carry my children and be a good woman to me i don't see any reasons to be together either.

Im 24, she's 26 btw.
>>
>>18085645

You already know the answer is yes so just do it
>>
If you had to make a post about it the answer is yes.
Probably don't even go for one last fuck if you know you'll regret it later and you probably already know you're wasting your time so do it and the sooner the better.
>>
option 1 is you cut contact, be miserable for a while and may or may not find a new chick

option 2 is you dont cut contact but still search for a woman and when she gets to know about it she will be
jelous, might flip and want you back
get mad, might flip and cut you herself

tldr:
find another chick
>>
>>18085645
way past time to cut all contact. That means you do not seek out any information about her or reach out in anyway and if she makes an attempt to contact you do not listen to the message, answer the phone, open a letter or eM or text. Nothing
>>
>>18086004
This.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.