[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day at a party some girl was hitting on me, but on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ylpfrat.png (196KB, 460x491px) Image search: [Google]
ylpfrat.png
196KB, 460x491px
The other day at a party some girl was hitting on me, but on the way back to her place she casually mentioned how the way I dressed intimidated me. I dress somewhat like left in picture. I mean, I'm not gay, it's just a complicated story about my attire. I moved back from the city after a bad breakup from my now-ex girlfriend, she would always buy this type of clothing for me, or when I went shopping she'd always tell me to buy stuff like this.

So, now, moving back it's all I have, but I feel in a small town it doesn't fit in much. A lot of girls I know are put off by it, or others think I'm gay, but there's the few that will hook up with me regardless of how I act or behave, but because I'm pretty relaxed with my money without having to worry too much.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask you guys whether I should dress down? I mean, it's not like I'm going full *tips fedora* with my clothing, it's just all business casual stuff or higher end price tags, nothing like a full five piece suit.
>>
>>18085598
Intimidated her*
>>
Stop dressing like "daddy bought me my Porsche"
>>
>>18085602
See what I mean, it's not like I want this response, it's just literally all I have in my wardrobe. So I take it that I should get new clothes then?
>>
>>18085603
Yea get what you like but also doesn't give off an impression of "I'm better" and only wear that stuff to semi formal parties and to golf
>>
>>18085606
Yo broseph you've gotten the impression that I wanted to buy this stuff, it was because I recently got out of a relationship where I didn't have a choice because she was controlling af, but Im asking whether I should change it

but I'll keep that in mind, ty
>>
What the hell. Are you sure your ex was actually controlling and not just feeling forced to have to behave like your mommy because you can't make your own fucking decisions?

Do you like the clothes? Then wear them. Don't? Then don't.

Don't like how other people see you because you wear those clothes? Then change. Don't care? Then don't.

If you're old enough to put your pee pee in a girl's hoo hah, you're old enough to be able to make your own decisions about this sort of stuff.
>>
>>18085633
Thanks for your honesty. I do like them, but I don't I'm not sure if the impression I'm giving off to others is good -- I mean, by the looks of it in this thread it's not good.

I could go on to explain my ex and my past relationship, but yeah you're right it's my responsibility. Anyway, I'll look into other clothes, I'll go to /fa/
>>
I dress similar but I am currently in an enviroment where everyone dresses that way.
For you however, if you enjoy this clothes wear them. If you dont dont.
If you enjoy these clothes but arent enjoying the way other people see you with them. Wear them anyways! Dont let peer pressure change the way you are.
>>
get rid of the polo shirts and replace with regular tees. should be enough to calm the hicks
>>
>>18085598
In your place, I wouldn't change a thing. You are still hooking up, right? If you aren't able to hook up with the people you want, then you have a reason to change your attire. Not giving a fuck about what other people think of you is a key part of growing up. This is your opportunity to practice.

And there is nothing wrong with being gay. If anyone calls you "gay" to your face, just tell them, "If that makes me gay, then I'm gay."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.