[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to navigate social situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kanye baking.jpg (34KB, 304x249px) Image search: [Google]
kanye baking.jpg
34KB, 304x249px
This female coworker wants to smoke weed and listen to music with me. She mentioned it. We've been talking for long hours and disclosing things about ourselves. I've managed to be honest about the negative parts of my life while still highlighting the more impressive parts.

How should I initiate this? I was thinking about leaving her alone for a while and then mentioning it.

Sometimes I switch to disinterested or annoying/unattractive mode just to mess with her. Last time she ran after me while I was walking away, and she usually seems stressed when I start acting gross.

We could talk for a few hours, maybe a week from now, and then I'll say, "Do you still want to get high and listen to music?"

My only weed connect might be bitter that I am talking to a female. Should I tell her to bring the weed and I'll bring the music, then present her with like a $10 to cover the weed? (We're lightweight.)

>Why do you sound fucking square?
I don't normally smoke, and I'm very socially withdrawn...I want to get this right. This girl is physically perfect, and maybe a bit of a unicorn in the personality department.

I don't want to go into too much detail, but I really like this girl as a person, and even if she's not attracted to me getting to know her would be really fun.

Any advice thanks.
>>
>>18085450
if she wants to hang out like you said she does, then do it, don't hesitate. The fact that you didn't capitalize on it when she mentioned it is bad on your part. You should have asked her to chill after work that day/night.

Or do one better and bring a spliff to work and pass it around out by the dumpster with her.
>>
>>18085508
>didn't capitalize
we were both going home, for sure, but I will try to capitalize

>bring the weed
I'll try harder to get the weed! I actually know four other people who might have some.
>>
>>18085524
Why are you so fixated on the idea that spending time with her outside of work has to involve weed?

I mean if she's interested in you, don't you think that what she would care about is spending time with you?
>>
>>18085536
she's not that typical. we're getting along well but I don't even think she wants to fuck. we already talk a lot. I think getting stoned is a good way to ensure that the get-together is interesting and the music is enjoyable.
>>
>>18085577
So what you're saying is that you're boring as fuck and the only way you think girls will be interested in spending time with you is if you smoke 'em out.

You're basically wanting to be a drinking/drug buddy, not someone's romantic interest, or even a friend who wants to spend time with you because they like your company.

I'm kinda sad for you dude. I think you should want more for yourself.
>>
>>18085622
just woke up and made breakfast

can I get an amen that this guy is an insecure little bitch?
>>
>>18086532
>>18085622
and apparently all of his "romantic interests" fuck on the first date. ha ha you'll learn man, do not worry.
>>
>>18085450
>>18086533

>and apparently all of his "romantic interests" fuck on the first date. ha ha you'll learn man, do not worry.
>We've been talking for long hours and disclosing things about ourselves.

Dude, chill. Go smoke with her or whatever, but don't assume she is into you just because of that. Don't assume emotional support will turn into sex. Maybe she just wants a friend. GIvce it a try, but keep your expectations realistic.
>>
>>18086542
yeah. I wasn't expecting sex or anything.

going to a different job now, have a good day brotheh
>>
>>18085450
Jerk off, get some bud without telling your connect who will be smoking with you, tell this girl that you'd like to hang out and then tell her that you have feelings for her and know that she doesn't feel the same way, that you are telling her just so she knows you won't try to date her unless she changes her mind, and then tell her the invitation still stands. Let her decide. If she wants your friendship, she will accept and you will discover some new layers to Radiohead's "Hail to the Thief."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.