[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings of Doubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I have an issue, I want to find a girl to settle and make a life with but the problem with it (other then my looks lol) is I honestly feel scared to because I feel like im not good looking enough for a girl to stay with. Like I just have a feeling I could be with a girl for a long time, dump everything into her and take all her shit also then have some other guy who genetically is superior just take her and she falls for him instead. Like i've seen and heard so many stories from people that its ruining my faith in love.
>>
I hate it when people are so simple. They think "survival of the fittest" means who is the most fucking ripped, and they think a person's most important quality is their facial aesthetic?
>>
>>18085323
I know its more then that but I still have a feeling that some guy who looks better will make the girl melt and ill lose her. Im only 22 so the girls around my age are like that, the guys are also but idc about them im not trying to do anything with them
>>
>>18085340
Most people of our generation are fucking impossible. It takes the average one until about 35 to make sense of reality. I wouldn't want to marry the average 22 year old woman.
>>
>>18085314

looks have only a little to do wiht why a person leaves. attrative people break up all the time, in fact id wager that attractive people divorce just as much if not more becuase they KNOW that there are others out there for them.

if an ugly man marries an ugly woman they both know there isnt much hope if they separate.
>>
>>18085314
then get an overweight or fat girlfriend. they should be friendlier than skinny bitches.
>>
>>18085314
You fat OP? About what range are we talking here? Over 150, 200, 300? You know you can always lose some flab right?
>>
>>18085314
>Not good looking enough

So where do we draw the line of not being good enough? Do we have to look like the actors on TV? About as good as most guys we see in the streets? How good is enough?
>>
>>18085406
I have no attraction to overweight girls

>>18085670
im 201

>>18085674
Overweight, double chin, meh skin
>>
>>18085314
What im learning overtime is the first and foremost thing to be is in shape. I dont need huge muscles or anything that comes later but step 1 is lose weight
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.