[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I attract losers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 201412_1912_agbac.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
201412_1912_agbac.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
I noticed that the only guys that get really attached to me are the ones who are seem to always be trying to prove themselves.
For example I will ask how are you, a simple question. And they are like:
"It's been a rough week. I havent been going out much but I got a new promotion and the weather's been alright. Haha but that's just me I'm a bit anxious but organized. But everything's pretty chill *Sends lame meme* *talks about pet too much* *describes self* *doesn't have any actual hobbies*
Like shut the fuck up I don't care about your job and I didn't ask for a personal resume. Was your day good or not? It was good? Oh good then I don't need your life fucking story.
Then the guys that I do like(my bf for example) doesn't give me much attention. I can't tell if it's that I attract a certain type or the guys that I like like me too it's just their personality is just more subtle.
Just more short answered (in text). I think that the guys who don't talk about themselves as much are more witty and interesting?
The thing is that I am always looking to be validated and I want someone who is focused on me but is also interesting without being a tryhard. It just seems like there's no in between.
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18085259
by being a stupid, valid over anaylzing fucking retard cunt. It's goddamn text it's not that deep. Maybe that's just how they type? You're typing out mountains of stupid shit the hell is the problem
>>
vapid*
>>
>>18085259
"I want to be validated, but anyone who validates me is a loser."

You might consider that you're not offering anything of value or interest back to others aside from attention (in the case of the guys who are oversharing because they think you're actually interested) or your pussy (in the case of your boyfriend).
>>
May be because you're a loser?
>>
>>18085259
Don't ask if they're fine if you don't care whether they are or not.
>>
>>18085259
What do you get out of one word texts, you dumb broad? In person customary exchange like that works to acknowledge each others presence and relation, and move on to what matters. In text, you specifically initiate a conversation, inviting the partner to share the highlights of his day, to stay in sync, offer sympathy, and share back.
Instead you can't utter a fucking word and whine about the guy giving the conversation some kind of form.
>>
>>18085259
You don't know what you want.
>>
>>18085259
because youre easy
>>
File: tamamoandmeatballs.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
tamamoandmeatballs.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>18085259
>Ask a question how they are
>They give a detailed answer

>"Oh my god why are you trying to prove yourself to me?"

You should've reread your complaint and you analyzed your choice of an example there. That's not trying to prove themself. The problem is is that you're asking the wrong question to get what you want to hear.

Additionally it's cute and hopefully a lesson to other guys on girls that (You) point out the guys you like actually care very little about you, including the one you chose to be your boyfriend.
>>
>I noticed that the only guys that get really attached to me are the ones who are seem to always be trying to prove themselves.

There are two kinds of males: the ones trying to prove themselves, and the decrepit elders.

>call them 'losers'

You hate men and you deserve the trash ones you get. Ask church how to cleanse your soul instead of asking /adv/ how to make life stop sucking while you're the one who makes it suck.
>>
You sound like you are a shitty person OP. I hope you die alone.
>>
File: image.gif (350KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
350KB, 400x300px
You're a cunt, I hope you fucking know that. "I want attention! But if you give me any your a loser and leave me alone!" You fucking women are all cunts and I hope you fucking end up alone with the way you treat people. Go do a backflip off a bridge you self centered bitch.
>>
Actually really easy answer to this from Models by Mark Manson

Generally speaking women are attracted to men who are less invested in them than they are to the man. When a guy is more invested than you, you will be turned off.
Take a look at all your female friends and see how much this pattern holds true.

**investment means how much they are affected by the other person. If your thoughts and emotions alter due to someone else, it means you're invested into them. In an ideal situation, a man and a woman would meet and when beginning a romantic relationship will increase their investment into each other but the man is always invested less.
>>
>>18085259
>What am I doing wrong?

Subconsciously you think that men who put effort into talking to you are out of your league and ones who don't are above or at your level.
>>
>>18085259
*All* guys feel like they have to prove themselves. I think you are being too hard on the people who like you. What do you bring to the table?
>>
People here are being very hard on you OP. I hope you don't take it personally. If you are not attracting the right type of guy, then your best bet is to approach guys that you find attractive in the ways that are appealing to you and make the first move.
>>
>>18085259
Give them a break. Dating game is hard for most guys anyway.
They're trying to prove they're a total waste of your time. And you're trying to select one good guy.
>>
>what am i doing wrong

Being a useless cunt who isn't interested in the people she is talking to. You want a "boyfriend" not a human companion. You attract losers, because only losers will accept being someone's human prop for even a single second, you dense, selfish cunt. I hope you get raped.
>>
>>18085307
Then should I just not date?
>>18085330
I am very shy. I prefer to have banter sometimes and occasionally talk about a movie or something. Not constantly listen to someone's personal problems.
>>18085346
I think that may be the case. How do I find what I want?
>>18086869
Thankyou. I will try but I have never approached someone irl.
>>18086879
I guess that's pretty accurate.
>>
Dress like a high maintenance woman.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.