[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do after high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: boxing-beginners-guide.jpg (71KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
boxing-beginners-guide.jpg
71KB, 768x432px
I am coming up to the end of high school, and I have no idea what to do with myself. All of my friends are either going to college or getting jobs.

If I go into college I would most likely study computing science, however this is not what I want to do with my life. I don't want to be stuck behind a desk or looking at computers all day.

I love boxing and I am pretty good at it too, but as it is right now I don't have enough time to dedicate to it. After I leave school I could get a job and spend more time on it and maybe go pro after putting all of my effort into it.

If it were do to me I would so the boxing but I am worried that I would not be able to support myself and eventually my family if I do go down this road.
>>
>>18085152

you should probably go to a trade school, then pursue your boxing dream so on the off chance that something goes wrong and you can't box anymore, you'll at least have a backup to rely on.
>>
>>18085152
Amateur boxers don't make jack, and there's a 99% chance you will never make it big. Only the big boys make enough money to retire comfortably, but most of them have brain damage anyways.

A lot of people don't enjoy their jobs, even if it pays them big bucks. This is why you get a degree in something relevant that pays well, and then pursue your real hobbies with that money.
>>
>>18085152
Military
>>
>>18085152
I agree with this guy OP. >>18085272
There are plenty of opportunities that don't involve going to college. Plus if you don't have an idea of what you want to do it might end up being a waste of time and money. Look into the classes offered at your local technical schools and see if anything interests you. Also if you love boxing you might try going pro, but in the meanwhile look for job opportunities within that field like opening a gym.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.