[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: girl26.jpg (72KB, 750x931px) Image search: [Google]
girl26.jpg
72KB, 750x931px
So I (18m) have this friend. She's Student of the Year at our school and an 11/10, kind of short, thick build, blonde hair, blue eyes, the works. We've been friends for a while and I had a crush on her for like a week way back in the day, but it's subsided. Recently, about 2 months ago, she broke up with her bf, who is another one of my best friends, and she's been acting out. She's been drinking and smoking like never before, and she usually does it with me and my other friend. She's also hinted to us while high, about some sexual encounters she may or may not have had.

Anyway, about a week ago, we decided to hang out on a friday night and do some acid and ride around New Orleans (where we live) in her car. We were peaking and all of a sudden she starts talking about her wanting to fuck something. Not anyone in particular, just something. She says she wants it bad, and I start to freak out because I've never been in that situation. I didn't know if it was just the acid, but everytime I looked at her, she looked at me with the biggest eyes ever. Then she said she wanted to fuck me. I told her to be quiet and let the trip take it's course and she started crying and trying to kiss me, and I told her to take me home.

First off, I don't want to fuck her, I just want to help her.
How do I tell her she needs to slow down before her habits destroy her?
>>
OP is a

F A G
A
G
>>
>>18084990
Fix her with your dick
>>
>>18084990
You probably did the right thing saying no in all honesty. Unfortunately there's not much I can tell you here. I've been in similar situations before where friends have burnt themselves out, and there's not always much you can do. If you think you can convince her to slow down, go for it. If not though I wouldn't go beating yourself up over it. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear though.

I had a close friend of mine who got pretty bad after highschool, and these days she's a completely different person. Way out of it. She would always convince you that she knew what she was doing and if you tried to insist she didn't, she would push you away. I ended up distancing myself in the end after almost getting into trouble with the law because of her. She's been detained a few times since that, so it was probably for the best. As much as I hate to admit it, she really couldn't care less that me and her old friends aren't around anymore.
>>
>>18084990
I think it's probably a mistake to have just flat out rejected her and not tried to talk to her about what's going on, but I get that aside from being a kid, you weren't in a good headspace to deal with that.

You might want to consider that having drinking/drug buddies as her outlet for socializing right now is not doing her any favors.

If you care about her, have a talk with her. Sex and drugs are not a solution to being unhappy. Ask about what's going on, and where she wants to be. If she doesn't know (and it's likely that she doesn't), and even if everything in her life suddenly seems meaningless, is what she's doing feeling meaningful, or is it just making her feel more empty?

Is giving up on the things the people around her say are positive going to leave her in a better or worse position in the long run?
>>
tell her what you just said when she is sober idiot.
FYI: never leave someone behind who just took acid! That's just fucked up.
>>
OP IS A

P
H
A
G
G
O
T
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.