[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the common man become part of the 'elite'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

By elite I mean the likes of presidents and billionaires.
>>
You don't
Social mobility is a myth
>>
>>18084878
You can't
>>
you become a billionaire by inheriting millions and then buying rental property or putting it into an index fund
>>
File: rich.jpg (683KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
683KB, 1280x847px
>>18084878
basically: extreme luck. winning the lottery and then investing like, all of it. finding petroleum reservoirs in your property. inherit millions from a long lost uncle from England. that sort of shit.

good luck bro.
>>
If you are a gorgeous girl you can ascend socially I guess. Too bad there are not many rich ladies wanting to share wealth lol.
>>
>>18084878

You need to become wealthy, have a good public image, be outspoken but not edgy, be prominent in society. Frolicking among the politicians when they think you can donate to their cause comes easily once you're rich.
>>
>>18084878
You can start building a strong legacy so that maybe you great sons will be that.
You'll have to start meddling in the disgussting tangles of power way before it pays for someone.
>>18084883
>Social mobility is a myth
Kind of an overstatement. But moving to be an actual billionare is a myth, yes.
>>
>>18084878
Be rich
>>
>>18084878
Ask a billionaire. I've researched. It seems to be a combination of extreme intelligence/business savvy, extreme hard work, and extreme luck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.